OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Many parks are like that, including the sourlands. Unless you have an access point to upper trails (or plan to get lifted in via chopper), then lower trails being bad nixes the entire park.
That pic of the river I posted? Underneath all that water... its all rocks.

Mtbdog

That pic of the river I posted? Underneath all that water... its all rocks.
Is that the fireroad behind JVC? You didn't do lower ancients and that was like your 2nd pic from the top of ancients before ganja farmer. The fireroads don't tell the story of the single track at all.The loops should be primo tomorrow. I'm going in at Sanderling.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Is that the fireroad behind JVC? You didn't do lower ancients and that was like your 2nd pic from the top of ancients before ganja farmer. The fireroads don't tell the story of the single track at all.The loops should be primo tomorrow. I'm going in at Sanderling.
Yep... right before the rocky climb

qclabrat

70miler was good today around RV, roads are clear of snow so if you get bored of the canal there are options. Wind was brutal at times which was like riding the beach segment of the Cranbury 200k. New tires are soft and supple, great for touring but slower than my 100yo grandma. Will need to be changed
IMG_20190316_111907.jpg

qclabrat

Oh yeah, shifting with the ring finger sucks. Used HD work gloves and work surprisingly well, the fit over the splint and kept my piggies warms, so was a win in my book

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

which is really funny, because they pump water in, it isn't naturally fed.
then they use it to control the level of the delaware river, and can feed the raritan.

so, no, it is single track, very up/down, rather than flowy turns.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
we dumped the schedule your good

I did want to ask if you think mooch will be good next weekend?

Allamuchy North? A big maybe. Stephen's and Deer Park = doubtful.

I just hiked KVSP and it was a mess. In full disclosure, this park doesn't drain as well as Mooch or Stephen's. That being said, I doubt any of the aforementioned parks will be good to ride next weekend even with no rainfall.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm sure many of us would still love to do the triple mooch just let us know when your free to do so just not in May I will be away most of May lol

The two next open weekends (excluding May) would be April 27th or 28th or June 29th or 30th. @Mare45 ....do either work for you?

Top Bottom