OOS MOGA

BPaze

About 10-15yrs ago.... I broke my right hand.... boxers fracture.... so I know how that feels lol
When I was in 8th grade, I got a boxer's fracture, but it was my first year of football. I didn't tell anyone and played the full year with a broken right hand it hurt for the first week and I got kicked out of practice by the coach the day I broke it and it was swollen the size of my head, but didn't affect me too much.

I am really stupid with injuries and never take care of them properly, still currently need surgery on my knee and have been ignoring my herniated discs for at least 10 years. My stupidity is catching up with me, the right thing is to definitely rest and take care of them I am just too stubborn to change my ways.

qclabrat

When I was in 8th grade, I got a boxer's fracture, but it was my first year of football. I didn't tell anyone and played the full year with a broken right hand it hurt for the first week and I got kicked out of practice by the coach the day I broke it and it was swollen the size of my head, but didn't affect me too much.

I am really stupid with injuries and never take care of them properly, still currently need surgery on my knee and have been ignoring my herniated discs for at least 10 years. My stupidity is catching up with me, the right thing is to definitely rest and take care of them I am just too stubborn to change my ways.
I just want to ride and ski after I retire so I'm now pretty careful with preventative maintenance and recovery

BPaze

I just want to ride and ski after I retire so I'm now pretty careful with preventative maintenance and recovery
Yes you are clearly a much smarter man than me!! My issue is genetic most of the men in my family have this issue in which we avoid doctors for generations, or maybe it is just a learned practice LOL

Mr.Moto

Yes you are clearly a much smarter man than me!! My issue is genetic most of the men in my family have this issue in which we avoid doctors for generations, or maybe it is just a learned practice LOL

Yeah, I'm with you on that. Should be getting my hip checked out. It's been months but I just avoid going. Would like to be riding and boarding into the sunset as well, so I should get to the doc.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

Same with me. When I broke my hand, I just thought it was swollen and did nothing for about a week. Then my friend, who was an x-ray technician saw it and told me it looked broken. Should have taken care of it sooner because, it aches a bit every now and then.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Yeah, I'm with you on that. Should be getting my hip checked out. It's been months but I just avoid going. Would like to be riding and boarding into the sunset as well, so I should get to the doc.
Dude! You still haven't gone to the doc? Get that checked out asap!

qclabrat

do it.gif

qclabrat

Since I've been zwifting, I'm curious about getting a powermeter on a road bike
Anyone have one to provide feeback on whether it's been useful to measure watts outside?
I only looked at watts on zwift since I dont have a direct drive trainer and helps me to manage targets

Top Bottom