OOS MOGA

I am a McD’s triple stack or sausage McMuffin guy. It is the only thing I eat at McD’s
Try the mcgriddles if you haven't. Pretty good mid ride snack. When I used to do long distance rides, I would get 2. Eat 1 pre ride, then 1 mid ride.

Try the mcgriddles if you haven't. Pretty good mid ride snack. When I used to do long distance rides, I would get 2. Eat 1 pre ride, then 1 mid ride.
How do you not throw up on your top tube? I get reflux with the smallest amt if food in me pre ride.

How do you not throw up on your top tube? I get reflux with the smallest amt if food in me pre ride.
You swallow it if it comes up.
Jk! I usually don't eat pre ride... fear of having stomach issues. But on long rides... really no choice but to eat.

I'm not really a biscuit or mcgriddle guy I like the English muffins. Now if I go to committed pig it's a nutella French toast bacon burger with briefly cheese and some other twists

Back
Top Bottom