OOS MOGA

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It's a pretty great hole in the wall. I used to frequent tavern on the rocks much more, but Adams is always a good time. And big boy beers are fun.

think i was there when i was 16....long time ago. don't remember it, just the general location.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
oofa - have a good ride !

@qclabrat - did you decide on road, or you giving the finger a whirl on the rocks.

if road, recommend adding the cokesbury climb out out lebanon to bissel/still hollow/rockaway, cross 523 and come back down into whitehouse
using femely (sp?), cedar, meadow....

qclabrat

oofa - have a good ride !

@qclabrat - did you decide on road, or you giving the finger a whirl on the rocks.

if road, recommend adding the cokesbury climb out out lebanon to bissel/still hollow/rockaway, cross 523 and come back down into whitehouse
using femely (sp?), cedar, meadow....
Probably staying on dirt, but won't be a roadie ride

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
IMG_20190324_091531610.jpg

mtbiker87

Sorry i missed this, been wanting to hit WC. Son had a major meltdown wife couldnt handle by herself. Hoping he calms down so i can maybe get out a bit later. BPaze, let me know your availability for the week so we can get you that brake adapter.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Sorry i missed this, been wanting to hit WC. Son had a major meltdown wife couldnt handle by herself. Hoping he calms down so i can maybe get out a bit later. BPaze, let me know your availability for the week so we can get you that brake adapter.

I'm gonna exchange numbers with you I was so out we had a bad start I dropped my phone. I don't think we were fully sorted till 745 after mechanicals

Top Bottom