OOS MOGA

Mtbdog

Frank, if I go counter clisewise on Ancients end up down by the golf course, what trail is currently rideable from there?
If you want to do Ancients you can turn left and go up the White blazed trail to the connector it's good to go. If you go right past Dam Lake and are closest to golf course take first left I think it's Dark Forest and then to Snake that takes you up the hill towards Secrets and the plateau loops all seemed in good shape. Aren't you starting at the college lot? To answer your inquiry all the trails are in really good shape with a few wet spots.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Screenshot_20190323-164126.png

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
If you want to do Ancients you can turn left and go up the White blazed trail to the connector it's good to go. If you go right past Dam Lake and are closest to golf course take first left I think it's Dark Forest and then to Snake that takes you up the hill towards Secrets and the plateau loops all seemed in good shape. Aren't you starting at the college lot? To answer your inquiry all the trails are in really good shape with a few wet spots.
Thanks Frank. Looking at options for tomorrow. Nice to see things are beginning to dry out

Top Bottom