OOS MOGA

serviceguy

So, I’m back at where I was before getting sick, at least on the trainer. Time to get out, I can only see two rides for OOS, one underway and one tomorrow, both at HM Is that right or I am missing something? Cheers.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
So, I’m back at where I was before getting sick, at least on the trainer. Time to get out, I can only see two rides for OOS, one underway and one tomorrow, both at HM Is that right or I am missing something? Cheers.

I'm going to WC at 7am tomorrow, since it was only me going to WC I cancelled but I'm still going, I just didn't want to upset people with an early ride

kbajaj

@Paul H , @kbajaj , @Hannibal Hector , great ride today doing the Ancients at HM. Great to meet @Hannibal Hector for the first time.
Don't point your finger at @Mtbdog he bites
20190323_143347.jpg
20190323_143346.jpg

serviceguy

I'm going to WC at 7am tomorrow, since it was only me going to WC I cancelled but I'm still going, I just didn't want to upset people with an early ride
I'm going to try and make it, not whining or being upset about it, i just have a hard time waking up early in off days. See you there then. Can you put it up again, no idea where the place is.

Top Bottom