OOS MOGA

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
You're such a class act! Or did I mean an ass hat? was it auto-correct ? so many questions!

Welp... I still have a job I will have my offer letter next week. The band wagons were circling because my current director said I'm essential to the success to my current team and they can't afford to lose me so.... I'm stuck with 2 more late months

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Hehe! It's my home.

I like starting from the main lot or the boat launch. No matter which lot you start at, I feel climbs start pretty quick so it beats me up from start to finish! :)
Mare, would you be in the area of the Round Valley trail on Saturday to provide a conditions report. I see that you are currently on the fence on which ride to attend. Concerned if the ground will be too soft for a ride there on Sunday.

JerseyPete

Wonder how different it will be by the weekend. Mild temperatures
This was tonight. I imagine by Saturday it will be clear.
HM_14mar2019.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
dudes. it is RV. all good.
there is some water coming down the cush side which created two soft spots on yellow -
don't let the 50' on the fireroad fool you (it is wet)

other than the guys in front of us skidding up the trails, it was nice and grippy.

IMG_3103.JPG

split on red that goes to the cush white trail - looking uphill. the last of the snow.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
dudes. it is RV. all good.
there is some water coming down the cush side which created two soft spots on yellow -
don't let the 50' on the fireroad fool you (it is wet)

other than the guys in front of us skidding up the trails, it was nice and grippy.

View attachment 90138

split on red that goes to the cush white trail - looking uphill. the last of the snow.
Thanks Pat. Probably one of the few places in the state that will be rideable Sunday

Mare

Mare, would you be in the area of the Round Valley trail on Saturday to provide a conditions report. I see that you are currently on the fence on which ride to attend. Concerned if the ground will be too soft for a ride there on Sunday.
Looks like you all got your report and it's good to go ??

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Did you turn around before puke hill?
Jelly you got out there
Jason just melt those pounds away!

Kept it local to cush. Dropped into rv just to get to the connector for the ridge trail from red.

Will need to decide on looping the res or out and back. Can always use the campground road to take out some of the suck. Just not puke!

qclabrat

Kept it local to cush. Dropped into rv just to get to the connector for the ridge trail from red.

Will need to decide on looping the res or out and back. Can always use the campground road to take out some of the suck. Just not puke!
I still need to clean puke, been a goal for a while, just haven't been to RV much since I found Nassau in the same direction.

Top Bottom