OOS Post away!

serviceguy

As for me... I think I have done a pretty good thing here and brought out a number of guys out riding and exposed them to parks they would not have explored otherwise. I have no regrets whichever way this goes. Ran this thing for the better part of the year and pretty proud of it. :)
I agree 100%, and I want to personally thank you for your support during the rides in addition to organizing them.

Even though it may not show, I am trying to get better (maybe not that hard, but I am trying nevertheless), but I would have given up if it wasn't for your kind words in a few occasions during some deep crisis! And the rest of the gang...

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I agree 100%, and I want to personally thank you for your support during the rides in addition to organizing them.

Even though it may not show, I am trying to get better (maybe not that hard, but I am trying nevertheless), but I would have given up if it wasn't for your kind words in a few occasions during some deep crisis! And the rest of the gang...
We made a lot of new friends... haven't We?
That was the best part!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Join us I need to put a face to the name
you were at the stephens ride werent you?, silver RAM parked right by the gate . . . .

id join, but like mentioned i dont plan far enough out to commit to a weekend, plus id do a ride on the Friday of the weekend, noone else would show up :/

i also dont like to commit to leading a ride without some idea of the skill/fitness level of the target audience.

Patrick

aka Fidodie
Staff member
what is the twitter feed for this group? :p

new job, social media coordinator. i'll add that to my list.

(so saying shit like this and not showing up at a meeting usually means only 1 thing.....Voluntold)

serviceguy

We made a lot of new friends... haven't We?
That was the best part!
True. I'll try not to blame you for the money spent on the new frame then!

what is the twitter feed for this group? :p

new job, social media coordinator. i'll add that to my list.

(so saying shit like this and not showing up at a meeting usually means only 1 thing.....Voluntold)
You speak a language that I don't understand!

you were at the stephens ride werent you?, silver RAM parked right by the gate . . . .

id join, but like mentioned i dont plan far enough out to commit to a weekend, plus id do a ride on the Friday of the weekend, noone else would show up :/

i also dont like to commit to leading a ride without some idea of the skill/fitness level of the target audience.
I was there white Impreza and ski mask
IMG_20190209_100242711.jpg

OOS jersey was under the flannel