OOS MOGA

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Mathers. Let’s walk over this bridge on Sunday
1779C147-C2AE-494F-8117-BEEDA47F5C1C.png

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
17 in the front boot and 19 in the back boot. :)
Man... that's some low pressure..... no issues burping the outsoles? insole-less right?

Anyways... who is the new OOS scheduler/organizer?
If I don't see a new volunteer by the time I get home tonight, I will designate and update the OP to read.... "Inquire with @scheduler for upcoming ride info"

Start pointing fingers or forever(6months) hold your peace!

Last edited:

Danimal

This weekends ride at CT is pretty much gravel as you prolly know
The 9W ride with Liong, I think is a mix of trail and road.
looks like i'm out then! want to do the 9w route and really need to get a century under my belt. When you folks decide to stick to asphalt let me know!

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Man... that's some low pressure..... no issues burping the outsoles? insole-less right?

Anyways... who is the new OOS scheduler/organizer?
If I don't see a new volunteer by the time I get home tonight, I will designate and update the OP to read.... "Inquire with @scheduler for upcoming ride info"

Start pointing fingers or forever(6months) hold your peace!
No burping issues just sore feet

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
@fidodie
If I can ask a favor from you? Is there any way you can tell me who posted on this thread the most other than me? If possible, please PM me the top 3
Thank you sir!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
My guess for top 4 would be Max, Walt, Vic and Brett and in that order.
If I were you, I would start pointing fingers because if it were up to me, it would be one of these 4

rick81721

Lothar
My guess for top 4 would be Max, Walt, Vic and Brett and in that order.
If I were you, I would start pointing fingers because if it were up to me, it would be one of these 4

Considering you just posted 20 more times in the last few hours after declaring your "retirement", I would be shocked if you weren't #1 in this thread. :banana:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
the turkey run has been updated!
@fidodie
If I can ask a favor from you? Is there any way you can tell me who posted on this thread the most other than me? If possible, please PM me the top 3
Thank you sir!

I don't have access to those stats yet.

Top Bottom