OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Join me Sunday at Wawayanda at 8:00 at Ferber for a south side ride???
Which lot is this?
41.192713, -74.429054 Boat Launch Parking Directions Enter the park off Wawayanda Rd. go past the entrance, then follow signs to the parking area(s). This requires an entrance fee during the summer.

41.155042, -74.412359 Cherry Ridge Lot Directions This lot provides access to the "good stuff" and there is no entrance fee to park

GreenMachine

I think 3 or 4 of us said we should push the Waway ride to a later date for a snow ride.

I am going to ride LewMo this Sunday if Max is still willing. If anyone else would like to join, please feel free and let us know if you are coming so that we can expect and wait for you if needed.

If not, feel free to set another ride amongst yourselves and feel free to use this thread as a medium to start the discussion.

There is no one ride where everyone has to show up for. You do as you please. Its all about having fun and sometimes that means its park dependent. If a particular park is not of your preference for the given day, no harm no foul.

Remember guys, its all about having fun and riding with good company.
We don't have to make this difficult :)
In lew mo Sunday

qclabrat

I think Joy gave up on us, there has been at least 8-10 parks mentioned for this weekend. I'm going to pre-ride for an hour or so on Friday to check out conditions at CR. Michael just dumped 3+ inches of rain here so I'm not sure it will be rideable on Saturday morning. Folks planning rides at other parks should use good judgement as well.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Is that Camp Orange? If not... add it in there :cool:
Mohonk and Minnewaska is where Liong road to last weekend a day after the Ringwood ride. It is in Ulster County near New Paltz NY and has some of the best scenery in NY State(subjective opinion). Gravel double track not technical but nice place to stretch ones legs. About an hour from Mahwah.

Camp Orange is about 20 minutes west of Stewart in Orange County NY(near Middletown).

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Mohonk and Minnewaska is where Liong road to last weekend a day after the Ringwood ride. It is in Ulster County near New Paltz NY and has some of the best scenery in NY State(subjective opinion). Gravel double track not technical but nice place to stretch ones legs. About an hour from Mahwah.

Camp Orange is about 20 minutes west of Stewart in Orange County NY(near Middletown).
Cool... so how many parks is that? I don't think I have enough fingers

Top Bottom