OOS MOGA

BPaze

We have guts... our bellies clearly show.
Brett's excuse will prolly be.... he is not allowed to ride road.... pfft
Me? I got no excuse other than that I am a wimp. But I wanna get this challenge out of the way. I am going to check my schedule for next weekend and get back to you
Hey it isn't only that I don't ride road, but the wife will not permit this. I actually have an old road bike that I could use, but alas I would be grounded if I tried.

TimBay

Screw it!
Join us next weekend for 100mile ride with Liong!
I don't even want to drive a car 100 miles. The ToEG is my only bike and it's not designed for 100 miles of anything and neither is this mcgriddle manwich of a body I lug around. Try the other Tim(s).

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I don't even want to drive a car 100 miles. The ToEG is my only bike and it's not designed for 100 miles of anything and neither is this mcgriddle manwich of a body I lug around. Try the other Tim(s).
I need ppl to suffer with me.
@Tim been doing some long rides and will make me suffer but yeah... let's go!

Tim

aka sptimmy43
I don't mind climbing. It's the inexperience in rocks on the downward sections that concern me. But ain't no way to it but to do it. So I'll see what I can swing.
I plan on pushing your limits but be safe smart and make good decisions and you will be fine. You also won’t be the first to walk if you have to.

I push the limits as well and @TimBay is always fine. He has a good sense of his ability. He'll be fine.

liong71er

2 things, 1) I don't do road rides so it would be pretty tough to get 100 miles D) I don't usually have more than 4-5 hours on any given day to ride, so that would be a pretty impressive pace.

I love the challenge and motivation, but those rides aren't in my future. I do plan to sign up for and participate in Lucky's which is 25 miles of Mooch which should be a fun challenge though.
I totally understand your circumstances
I’m only kidding.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Isn't this your Saddle River bike?
In recent years local path and cross country trails but in the early 90s some downhill and throughout the 90s mountain biking use. Rode it at Mahlon last winter. Figure it was time to change the tubes and tires after 26 years.

GreenMachine

I have been flamed for saying this... but you do know that your kids will not remember anything.
I am going to hershey park AGAIN this summer.
I think @GreenMachine invited me to the 100 mile challenge.

Pfft... it just takes one ride with @liong71er
I did ... I’ve been off the bike 6 weeks for various reasons most of which bc I didn’t have a bike ... July I’d like to reach that Trek Goal .

Top Bottom