OOS MOGA

Hi friends, been away from the forum because commuting to long island sucks. Anything funny happen in the likely 3500 posts while I was away? Are max and Paul friends still/again? I see kbbq amd kyaking are still being discussed but not executed?

Now you got a fat bike also?
Yeah a Salsa Mukluk that @Patrick had when he was fido odie, made me an offer I couldn't refuse! With a little help from a friend we made it happen. Thank you( you know who you are!). Ripping in puddles is almost as much fun as ripping in the snow. More fun then a 59 year old should legally be able to have! My neighbors are probably gonna walk on the other side of the street now but, oh well!

Yeah a Salsa Mukluk that @Patrick had when he was fido odie, made me an offer I couldn't refuse! With a little help from a friend we made it happen. Thank you( you know who you are!). Ripping in puddles is almost as much fun as ripping in the snow. More fun then a 59 year old should legally be able to have! My neighbors are probably gonna walk on the other side of the street now but, oh well!

i still have a new chain and quick links for you!

this makes me much more happy than squeezing a couple more $$ out of the sale....

Next is a single speed with a flippable rear hub for direct drive or freewheel. Nothing fancy,utilitarian like a State Core line.

Idk I feel like I rather demo a Santa Cruz at a more northern park like Stephen's or Ringwood, but doesnt really matter because I am home watching my kid all day
Yeah Allaire is another place on my Lame list but I go anyway because we go to my in laws in Belmar.

Yeah Allaire is another place on my Lame list but I go anyway because we go to my in laws in Belmar.
It’s a fun park but I prefer tech riding and I feel like Santa Cruz are better assessed at parks with tech or well most full sus but what the hell do I know. Just funny that a lot demos seem to happen at allaire and 6mr but that is probably because how popular those parks are

It’s a fun park but I prefer tech riding and I feel like Santa Cruz are better assessed at parks with tech or well most full sus but what the hell do I know. Just funny that a lot demos seem to happen at allaire and 6mr but that is probably because how popular those parks are
It’s definitely fun just gets old and I like climbing.
Mega tower at Allaire might be a little overkill lol

Would you rather loan out your bike at 6MR or WC?

Next is a single speed with a flippable rear hub for direct drive or freewheel. Nothing fancy,utilitarian like a State Core line.

i have a jamis beatnik - down in florida - fun POS.

1561077703484.png

Would you rather loan out your bike at 6MR or WC?
Well statistically speaking we do crash more at 6mr, but isn’t the point of a demo to test capability of a bike. I need to find a way to demo at mooch and RW events this year. Rather ride the Honzo at allaire and 6mr

That's why you'll never see a demo at HM. Too much GNAR! Individual demo's are the way to seriously check out a bike proper like. You ride at your trails under no pressure or restraints.

Well statistically speaking we do crash more at 6mr, but isn’t the point of a demo to test capability of a bike. I need to find a way to demo at mooch and RW events this year. Rather ride the Honzo at allaire and 6mr
Test capability of bike or rider? RW is Jorbafest but that is late in the season.

Back
Top Bottom