OOS MOGA

TimBay

The area that needs attention is further in, believe someone got in there and started, think it was @trailhead that said he got it just needs a heavier duty weed whacker. I got an entry level Stihl not sure if that is enough or not.
Battery powered hedge trimmer could be good. Or Max can just shred around with a loose machete. Could be interesting.

serviceguy

Please make sure of taking as many pictures as possible (and possibly videos) of each other while weed whacking yourself all the way to the hospital.

BPaze

Please make sure of taking as many pictures as possible (and possibly videos) of each other while weed whacking yourself all the way to the hospital.
Yea... ummm weed whackers arent really a difficult tool to handle. They are kind of a basic landscaping instrument, it's not like we are running around with chain saws or hedge trimmers

serviceguy

Yea... ummm weed whackers arent really a difficult tool to handle. They are kind of a basic landscaping instrument, it's not like we are running around with chain saws or hedge trimmers

Did you see the blade that your buddy wants to use with the weed whacker?
81N8cpLgB1L._SL1500_.jpg

BPaze

Exactly, if the wire on your weed whacker doesn't cut it you need to step it up to a chain saw.
Do you see the flaw in your rationale, I mean your worried about the saw blade, but I would be much more concerned with him wielding a flaming chain saw because it is max so of course it will be on fire

serviceguy

Do you see the flaw in your rationale, I mean your worried about the saw blade, but I would be much more concerned with him wielding a flaming chain saw because it is max so of course it will be on fire

Where did you read that I was worried? Not at all, as long as I am not nearby I am fine...just take pictures.

Top Bottom