OOS MOGA

Our company switched to it...it seems pretty good. I still dont know all the functionality other than messaging/calling.
The team sites are really good, I use it to post articles and information for my service team as well as put training files in the files folders and other items. We have not started to utilize the 3rd party integrations yet, I need more consistent participation before I go down that road. I will be pushing my company to get me to some Microsoft events to learn more on it and help role it out.

Our company switched to it...it seems pretty good. I still dont know all the functionality other than messaging/calling.
Teams video conference calls are AWESOME compared to Skype for Business. Even though it still uses Skype behind the scenes.

Drains really well. Place is flowy but at times jumps, tech and drop offs will appear almost out of nowhere. If you haven’t ridden there yet, just a word of caution. Once one gets to know the park, it’s an absolute blast.
Let's get a ride scheduled there on a weekend I am free, really been wanting to get there.

Teams is good. Not a fan of the Seattle IT Borg but Teams is admittedly good for internal calls.

Zoom is pretty good too.

GoTo Meeting is the best. Hands down IMO.

Skype & Webex can SaBFD, where B = Big and F = Fat. Did I mention S = Suck and D = the shortened form of Richard? a = the particle "a" for those who are still stumped.

I liked Slack but it is really just a SoC chat tool that was good for when we were a Startup.

Teams is good. Not a fan of the Seattle IT Borg but Teams is admittedly good for internal calls.

Zoom is pretty good too.

GoTo Meeting is the best. Hands down IMO.

Skype & Webex can SaBFD, where B = Big and F = Fat. Did I mention S = Suck and D = the shortened form of Richard? a = the particle "a" for those who are still stumped.

I liked Slack but it is really just a SoC chat tool that was good for when we were a Startup.
We aren't even using Teams for video calls yet, our company seems adverse to that although my CEO just brought up he wanted this and I told him we have the tool to do it already so that may change. I find all the services to be adequate at this with occasional issues on all platforms, but the most annoying thing is that randomly GotoMeeting will not allow my phone number to call in. Drives me nuts.

I am a fan of Teams because of the collaboration and file sharing integration, but really haven't had the bandwidth to force it down employees throats and maximize it yet.

Problem with Teams to address now: employee leaves, chat history & file collaboration/sharing history gets clobbered. You will find lazy people who use the Files tab as their library which is great until it’s not.

Problem with Teams to address now: employee leaves, chat history & file collaboration/sharing history gets clobbered. You will find lazy people who use the Files tab as their library which is great until it’s not.
Agreed, it has some of the same issues as SharePoint in which it does need management to keep the directory clean. Right now I am the only one mainly sharing so I have been doing the management but I can see how it could bloat.

The user issue is a real pain and across the whole 365 platform, we have been doing manual workarounds, but they aren't ideal.

GoToAssist is excellent for remote access, but never used Meetings. With the quality of G2A, would try. Slack was cool back in the day, but I think it's just too much chat room over an actual collab tool. +1 on WebEx sucks.

Teams is just super practical for a business because it's already part of the O365 suite and integrates with everything they probably already use. We push heavily for OneDrive, so I can't recall any issues with employees leaving. All their data is automatically shared to their one up once account is deprovisioned in AD, and then wiped after 30 days.

I don't think I'm allowed to I was going just trim back the sides but I'm guessing it Haas tall grass?
Yes the grass was the bigger issue plus needs to be ridden more as well. I was told it is kind of a new trail although I think it is more just one starting to get used more. It is at the bottom of easy way up there is a trailhead off the road to the right. I saw it a bunch of times and finally tried it last weekend.

Yes the grass was the bigger issue plus needs to be ridden more as well. I was told it is kind of a new trail although I think it is more just one starting to get used more. It is at the bottom of easy way up there is a trailhead off the road to the right. I saw it a bunch of times and finally tried it last weekend.

is it right off the road?

Back
Top Bottom