OOS MOGA

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
27 and a half

Just applied to be a parole officer

that should pay much better, and be much safer than tech.

on the flip side of that, i think you mentioned you wanted to be in enforcement or something like this.
if that is your passion, and you help 1 person, it sure makes it worth getting up in the morning.
GL - being good at this is serious skill.

jklett

IMG_20190614_082402672.jpg

BPaze

Sharepoint sucks, but Teams is awesome.

I should slowly send bike parts jobs to print in our titanium CNC dept.
I have converted my office to Teams and it is really a pretty good collaborative tool, but the transition is taking longer than I like. It always difficult to change human habit no matter how good the tool is.

I also have been working with other departments to start to move the entire company over to Teams, but have received substantial push back because we have taken on so many projects recently. Unfortunately, people don't fully see how it can easily solve a number of our issues. Hoping to have it rolled out company-wide by mid 2020

BPaze

Does anyone want to join me for an early ride tomorrow in WC I'm going to Trim back a lil of what @BPaze (b stands for bitching) was b'ing about.
Have you ridden the trail I was talking about, you never went there with me. I wish I was free I would def go with you, but have to put in an outdoor faucet.

TimBay

I have converted my office to Teams and it is really a pretty good collaborative tool, but the transition is taking longer than I like. It always difficult to change human habit no matter how good the tool is.

I also have been working with other departments to start to move the entire company over to Teams, but have received substantial push back because we have taken on so many projects recently. Unfortunately, people don't fully see how it can easily solve a number of our issues. Hoping to have it rolled out company-wide by mid 2020
Our company switched to it...it seems pretty good. I still dont know all the functionality other than messaging/calling.

Top Bottom