OOS MOGA

Honestly they are very cool made the climb as fun as down hill on full blast, but you really cant ride that way if you want the battery to last more than 30 min. It's a great tool for a day like I had today where I basically shuttled myself up a mountain to make 5-6 runs without it I would be lucky to get 2, but you suffer when going back down hill. They are heavy and I really wasnt comfortable on the downhills. I got more used to it but kept missing my bike.

That brings me to the next weird thing. While I had a FS bike I hated it unless the rear was either locked or cut in half. I struggled in the gnar which there was some serious gnar and hated it in the flow. Gotta start to demo I may not be interested in FS, I kept wishing I had my bike because I would be so much faster. That could also be the weight.

My opinion is that anyone against am ebike hasnt ridden one. They are really useful but with their drawbacks and honestly couldnt imagine using one in many parks in NJ even as Inget older but RW wayway are 2 that come to mind large parks that you need to work for the down hill
Agreed. EBikes are fun but have some limitations due to weight. Should be a minimal difference by the time I am ready for one in the next 15-20 years.

Honestly they are very cool made the climb as fun as down hill on full blast, but you really cant ride that way if you want the battery to last more than 30 min. It's a great tool for a day like I had today where I basically shuttled myself up a mountain to make 5-6 runs without it I would be lucky to get 2, but you suffer when going back down hill. They are heavy and I really wasnt comfortable on the downhills. I got more used to it but kept missing my bike.

That brings me to the next weird thing. While I had a FS bike I hated it unless the rear was either locked or cut in half. I struggled in the gnar which there was some serious gnar and hated it in the flow. Gotta start to demo I may not be interested in FS, I kept wishing I had my bike because I would be so much faster. That could also be the weight.

My opinion is that anyone against am ebike hasnt ridden one. They are really useful but with their drawbacks and honestly couldnt imagine using one in many parks in NJ even as Inget older but RW wayway are 2 that come to mind large parks that you need to work for the down hill
Needs better setup. Maybe a tad more air in the shocks or less air in tires. I've always liked theGiant maestro linkage

That's awesome, great pics. Any vids?
No didn’t plan ahead and borrow a camera wish I did the trails were bad ass. I hit all but 1 of the ones I wanted to, but the wife is ok with me going back if weather and time permits. It was cool she was so excited for me to MTB and enjoy in her home country I was surprised. Little does she know I am landing to get another bike for our trips here.

My 2 favorite trails were stary zailoney(old crazy) which was a tough but fun tech trail and twister which was all flow. I was surprised how much better I felt and nice I shut off the rear shock on the flow and also tech trails.

No didn’t plan ahead and borrow a camera wish I did the trails were bad ass. I hit all but 1 of the ones I wanted to, but the wife is ok with me going back if weather and time permits. It was cool she was so excited for me to MTB and enjoy in her home country I was surprised. Little does she know I am landing to get another bike for our trips here.

My 2 favorite trails were stary zailoney(old crazy) which was a tough but fun tech trail and twister which was all flow. I was surprised how much better I felt and nice I shut off the rear shock on the flow and also tech trails.
Bottom line, still better than climbing up 5 times.

No selfies? Fail
Oh I took selfies bu5 clearly am not good so not getting posted
Needs better setup. Maybe a tad more air in the shocks or less air in tires. I've always liked theGiant maestro linkage
I am not totally sure, there was a lot going on with the weight of the ebike and my experience hitting things on a FS. It felt great going up def need to demo bikes and specially non ebikes since I will not be buying one for a while. Will def rent one here every time though

Oh I took selfies bu5 clearly am not good so not getting posted

I am not totally sure, there was a lot going on with the weight of the enike and my experience hitting things on a FS. It felt great going up def need to demo bikes and specially non ebikes since I wasn’t not be buying one for a while. Will def rent one here every time though
For that rental price, doesn’t pay to buy.

Rentals are the way to go in Poland. In comparison, a carbon 105 equipped road bike in China costs about $300 to rent for a weekend and a decent MTB rentals are non-existent. Reason why I ended up bring two hardtails there and left with my in-laws

So I would like to make it clear OOS has invaded Poland near the site of the former German invasion and while we have similar goals of taking over the world our beliefs are quite different. OOS believes in inclusion joy happiness and riding MTB.

View attachment 96231View attachment 96232View attachment 96233

I spent MDW in Poland MtbIng and at a reenactment of the invasion to start WWII pretty cool weekend. We got there late so we had to sit on the German side. Interestingly it was Germans in tanks against Poles on horseback.
Unfortunately That's the way it was in real life. That's a Panzerkampfwagen Mk 2 in the picture. very accurate in the markings on the tank as the Germans only used the solid cross on their tanks during the Polish campaign.

Did you join Cupsaw Lake? I have a couple of kayaks holed up there. Gotta get down there and clean them up, but your welcome to try them.
I did not. I was planning to but the fee seems a tad high, especially the initial fee. We're not that social, we wouldn't attend any event anyway. If I remember correctly you still have to pay for the space...thanks for the offer, it's much appreciated.

Nothing a little hs chemistry can't fix in a week or so

View attachment 96141

24 hours and $300 later.....

25 gallons hypocloride 12.5% (the kind that puts holes in your clothes)
30lbs alc increaser (this is normal at start up
160lbs salt (my liner is ripped above the waterline, so water going through the cover forced salt water out.
8lbs ph down (f if i know, acid rain is the other way?)

IMG_3512.JPG

24 hours and $300 later.....

25 gallons hypocloride 12.5% (the kind that puts holes in your clothes)
30lbs alc increaser (this is normal at start up
160lbs salt (my liner is ripped above the waterline, so water going through the cover forced salt water out.
8lbs ph down (f if i know, acid rain is the other way?)

View attachment 96240
Is there any type of filtration/recirculation that you could use to speed up the process ? Is it some type of algae?

Back
Top Bottom