OOS MOGA

Was surprised that its the foam type instead of rubber
I guess weight saving?

Looks like a DIY lowes pipe insulator. $1.72

black-m-d-building-products-foam-tapes-50150-64_1000.jpg

Bring the Pivot with clipless.... would like to see if it will fit me when you sell it at pennies on the dollar.
I'm actually planning to ride the Scott Voltage
What better bike than a freerider at Harts? Need to get it tuned any way and Harts it open enough that a long bike won't be hard to ride

Gotta admit its really terrible. Disappointed in @Paul H , he usually has aesthetics figured out.
Also looking at the pink highlights I'm going to try to introduce pink to one of the bikes. Looks great on black carbon
Why me? that foam thingamajig came installed on the frame.
I think it got chewed up from my ride at HM. As long as the carbon wasn't damaged... eh... its a mountain bike...

Why me? that foam thingamajig came installed on the frame.
I think it got chewed up from my ride at HM. As long as the carbon wasn't damaged... eh... its a mountain bike...

Seriously? What bike is this? More likely it was something they used to protect the frame during shipment

So when we riding? Al was gonna call about noon for either Sterling or Ringwood.
Errr.... I cant. Daddy duty today and tomorrow unfortunately.
Called in for WFH today because the kid has the day off from school and its work day for MrsH

BTW... are you a functioning human being at 6:30? Gonna do a quick road ride around HM in the AM tomorrow before MrsH goes to work.

Back
Top Bottom