OOS MOGA

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
why would you ever try to keep up with this thread? I'll go back like 1 page if I've been busy and able to keep my ADD in check. Anything beyond that is dust in the wind.

Because every now and again some non-OOS regulars feel the need to come in here and cause trouble and after the previous foray into Wild Westdom, I would like to avoid that.

Let's just say I browse the thread. Quickly.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
My god you guys post a lot. Just caught up from the last 2 days. Incredibly, almost nothing was actually said.

Happy birthday @jklett!

Any of you guys going to volunteer at Chester this weekend for the NICA race? Or swing by?

@Paul H you change your avatar too much. Keep this up and I am going to let @Fire Marshal Max pick a username for you.

I'm ready for this Max A is the choice of name I choose for @Paul H

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
My guess is eating or sleeping or both.
foodcoma.jpg

qclabrat

My god you guys post a lot. Just caught up from the last 2 days. Incredibly, almost nothing was actually said.

Happy birthday @jklett!

Any of you guys going to volunteer at Chester this weekend for the NICA race? Or swing by?

@Paul H you change your avatar too much. Keep this up and I am going to let @Fire Marshal Max pick a username for you.
yep, you'll probably see me with an OOZE jersey, I may bring a guest to the party

TimBay

Is @Fire Marshal Max training for the 25 miles at Allamuchy
Any training recommendations for the 15 miler? I'm probably not going to do it since I don't ride up in the rocks a lot, but I have the pricing cutoff on my calendar to make a decision by then. I have no idea how to "train" for something like that. I'd honestly just be doing it to participate, but any tips would be rad.
Because every now and again some non-OOS regulars feel the need to come in here and cause trouble and after the previous foray into Wild Westdom, I would like to avoid that.

Let's just say I browse the thread. Quickly.
Awe, but train wrecks are fun to watch...until you see the dead bodies. I wouldn't worry too much about anybody harshing on the mellow of this thread. Too many good interwebers following this ooze station.

TimBay

probably not, I don't want to have another mechanical on a group ride
Besides, I'm trying to ride SS till end of June for as often as possible
I didn't get to watch you ride that SS much at all because you stayed at the end of the pack. I was curious to see what SS riding looked like. I have to imagine you approach things differently.

Mathers

Any training recommendations for the 15 miler? I'm probably not going to do it since I don't ride up in the rocks a lot, but I have the pricing cutoff on my calendar to make a decision by then. I have no idea how to "train" for something like that. I'd honestly just be doing it to participate, but any tips would be rad.

Awe, but train wrecks are fun to watch...until you see the dead bodies. I wouldn't worry too much about anybody harshing on the mellow of this thread. Too many good interwebers following this ooze station.
Do as much climbing as you can when you ride.Fire roads whatever.

TimBay

Do as much climbing as you can when you ride.Fire roads whatever.
I've been thinking of really trying to push harder gearing for the back half of my rides to build leg strength, while spinning more in the first half to build lung strength. Is there any validity to that logic? My stamina is definitely my weakest point.

Mathers

I've been thinking of really trying to push harder gearing for the back half of my rides to build leg strength, while spinning more in the first half to build lung strength. Is there any validity to that logic? My stamina is definitely my weakest point.
I don’t like to just spin. If have been trying climb in higher gears. That will help your strength.
I think stamina just comes with riding more.

Top Bottom