OOS MOGA

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Will do. Should be fun. 300 Navesink Ave, Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716.

The lot is right on the road so it's easy to see.

This week has been absolutely nuts for me at work. I might get a reprieve tomorrow but if I do I will have to ride earlier that 5 so I can make it to my son's baseball practice. Enjoy! I hope to be back to a somewhat normal schedule again next week...

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Plan on riding High Mountain at 4:30 tomorrow. Intermediate pace minimal breaks. Moving time approximately 1:30. Think I will post it on Strava. Leaving from the college lot.

serviceguy

That is an incredible bike. I have no reservations about getting one when I can no longer peddle up the mountain.
I guess i bought the wrong bike?!?! About 13 miles away now...

fedex.png

serviceguy

You can always refuse it :p
So... did you call in sick today?

After paying for it? I'll sell it to you for $.99 for each dollar...wait, it has all the horrible beads from welding, you don't want it!

And no, I can't take the day off. Just sneak a post on MTBNJ.COM every now and then between an absurd phone call and a moronic e-mail...

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
After paying for it? I'll sell it to you for $.99 for each dollar...wait, it has all the horrible beads from welding, you don't want it!

And no, I can't take the day off. Just sneak a post on MTBNJ.COM every now and then between an absurd phone call and a moronic e-mail...
Even if it was $0.09 for each dollar.... wouldn't be able to pull it off.... my play funds have bottomed out after the RDO :(

Top Bottom