OOS MOGA

TimBay

@qclabrat Giants Could trade for Rosen.. but need defense.. Gettleman fucked shit up so bad.
Whatever they do, I hope they get rid of Eli. I've always been a fan and defender, but he's aging out and unless you put him with a top 10 O line, he's not relevant in today's league. Need to rebuild and test out the new blood. No matter who they draft, there's no guarantee they'll be able to play well in the NFL (RGIII), so need to start playing the young kids and seeing who can actually cut it in the reg season. ...and stop making batshit, temporary decisions. What happened to their D? Were on a solid uptick, building it up and then boom.

Mr. E Man

Whatever they do, I hope they get rid of Eli. I've always been a fan and defender, but he's aging out and unless you put him with a top 10 O line, he's not relevant in today's league. Need to rebuild and test out the new blood. No matter who they draft, there's no guarantee they'll be able to play well in the NFL (RGIII), so need to start playing the young kids and seeing who can actually cut it in the reg season. ...and stop making batshit, temporary decisions. What happened to their D? Were on a solid uptick, building it up and then boom.
Giants were always known to have a solid D. Not anymore. As much as I want them to get QB. I don’t think that will happen.. they wouldn’t have given Eli a contract.

TimBay

Giants were always known to have a solid D. Not anymore. As much as I want them to get QB. I don’t think that will happen.. they wouldn’t have given Eli a contract.
It's delaying their ability to rebuild IMHO. I love ole mush mouth. But his time is over. We'll see. I have a feeling its gonna be another rough year though. No matter what happens in the draft.

Mr. E Man

It's delaying their ability to rebuild IMHO. I love ole mush mouth. But his time is over. We'll see. I have a feeling its gonna be another rough year though. No matter what happens in the draft.
I agree, it’s going to be another rough year regardless who they draft. What sucks, is that the Jets look some what impressive and Jets has annoying fan based.

qclabrat

Giants have already said they might not pick a QB. I hope they lied.
QB talk is always interesting to prognosticate, QB pool isn't great but that's their biggest need, if it has to be, I'd go with Haskins over any other in the draft

@qclabrat Giants Could trade for Rosen.. but need defense.. Gettleman fucked shit up so bad.
I've heard lot about this, but I think in the end Arizona will go with Bosa and stick with Rosen. I don't care what Baker didn't last year, he will have a major Soph slump this year, short little QBs who run don't survive long. I love Eli, but I don't want to see him for 16 this year

qclabrat

Haha, I actually had to look at the QB depth chart behind Eli. That's where mgmt screwed up. No way you can play anyone behind Eli, or you can just run Barkley 100% and have the kid beat up by mid season. I really hoped that they would have picked up Teddy Bridgewater last year. They could have focused on D this year and if Teddy doesn't pan out that Clemson kid will be calling.

TimBay

QB talk is always interesting to prognosticate, QB pool isn't great but that's their biggest need, if it has to be, I'd go with Haskins over any other in the draft
I dunno. You see a lot of star qb enter the league and not do well and less than greats do great. Time and time again we've seen that Gumby Manning is unbreakable, so it's not like these kids will get a chance with him in. Why delay it another year or two at this point? This is also the first year I'm actually thinking this. I had a lot of faith in him and still think if he landed on the right team hed be back at a top 10 QB. But this isn't the right team at this stage of his career. But I'll admit I definitely kbow less than the organization so...whatevs.

Mr. E Man

Haha, I actually had to look at the QB depth chart behind Eli. That's where mgmt screwed up. No way you can play anyone behind Eli, or you can just run Barkley 100% and have the kid beat up by mid season. I really hoped that they would have picked up Teddy Bridgewater last year. They could have focused on D this year and if Teddy doesn't pan out that Clemson kid will be calling.
Feel bad for Webb.. dude was supposed to be really good but Giants played him like a fiddle.

qclabrat

I’m glad they got rid of pre Madonna... definitely a distraction but could’ve gotten more IMO.
yeah, I'm old so that TO wanna be stuff doesn't work for me
Those rehearsed TD celebrations are incredibly dumb, TO was actually pretty funny

I dunno. You see a lot of star qb enter the league and not do well and less than greats do great. Time and time again we've seen that Gumby Manning is unbreakable, so it's not like these kids will get a chance with him in. Why delay it another year or two at this point? This is also the first year I'm actually thinking this. I had a lot of faith in him and still think if he landed on the right team hed be back at a top 10 QB. But this isn't the right team at this stage of his career. But I'll admit I definitely kbow less than the organization so...whatevs.
Yeah, its still all about being more athletic at the college level. Remember that kid which letter in every sport and was all-state every year in HS who never started a NCAA game? Pros are the next level, guys develop, level off and many get passed. Rashan Gary went to my HS and was the #1 prospect even as a HS freshman. He's still going first round but I'd worry than his skills have skyrocketed like Allen.

rick81721

Lothar
Don’t be surprised. They rebuilt a lot in FA and with coaching.

20180210_BLP502.jpg

Top Bottom