OOS MOGA

serviceguy

Mud guard... I have found that it helps keep the dirt off the stanchions
Yes, that is a bit of a concern of mine. With the amount of money spent on the purdy kashima coating (fork, shock and dropper post) any scratch, nick etc. on it will be a major upset. Are accordion fork boots making a come back anytime soon soon? And why did they even disappear in the first place? I had them on my Mag21 and they were the business!

Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Yes, that is a bit of a concern of mine. With the amount of money spent on the purdy kashima coating (fork, shock and dropper post) any scratch, nick etc. on it will be a major upset. Are accordoon fork boots making a come back anytime soon soon? And why did they even disappear in the first place? I had them on my Mag21 and the were the business!
because... you cant show off the kashima with those boots on.
If you want... you can cover it up with a inner tube.. but that's ugly

serviceguy

matchy seapost collar and matchy cable housing
seatpost collar...I'm still thinking about it but it comes with the frame (in black) so I may leave it alone, also not keen on spending the money Hope wants for a really stupid part (at least the BB and Headset have good quality bearings, that is just an aluminum collar with a bolt). Cable housing it's not my style, that stays black and Shimano.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
seatpost collar...I'm still thinking about it but it comes with the frame (in black) so I may leave it alone, also not keen on spending the money Hope wants for a really stupid part (at least the BB and Headset have good quality bearings, that is just an aluminum collar with a bolt). Cable housing it's not my style, that stays black and Shimano.
Seatpost collar on my Hightower is stock.... hard to find a good color match.
I might have to find an orange nail polish and color yours when you are not looking

qclabrat

Draft prediction for local teams?
Jets = won't pick one of the top 3 defensive studs
Giants = will pick another Duke QB but not from Westfield

serviceguy

Seatpost collar on my Hightower is stock.... hard to find a good color match.
I might have to find an orange nail polish and color yours when you are not looking
I like when the conversation becomes technical, like nerdy technical...nail polish?

jklett

I could probably do that, let me double check with the wife when I get home and I'll let you know for sure.
I'm good to go for tomorrow at 5. I've never been there so I don't know what lots are where so just let me know where to meet and I'll be there.

TimBay

I'm good to go for tomorrow at 5. I've never been there so I don't know what lots are where so just let me know where to meet and I'll be there.
Will do. Should be fun. 300 Navesink Ave, Atlantic Highlands, NJ 07716.

The lot is right on the road so it's easy to see.

serviceguy

Cant use rattle can spray paint in the woods..... or can I?
6513654.gif

Top Bottom