OOS MOGA

Let's pin a date
@Tim mentioned Glen Park. I have never been there. Think it’s a great idea. Maybe later part of May or June?

I want to post up the Westchester Mountain Bike Association - Fat Tire Festival set for 6/9/18. Looks like a great event.

33A06A3F-EE8F-4D15-B981-9A7DA0DCA3E3.png

Who wants to ride wawa, mooch or ringwood this Saturday I have a rare spring Saturday with no kids sports, and I would love to take advantage of it.
Maybe top of skyline all the way down the red switchbacks up to the lookout and back to skyline?
Mooch-take white all the way out towards lumpy bumpy.
Wawa- Ferber circle. Start with the Wall and go from there?
Ringwood to sterling. Need some directions, but we could explore.
Decent pace, nothing killer.
@rayder @BPaze
@Mathers @Skerb @Victor I
@ReggieHammond @JohneeOxford
@a.s.
@Norm @JimN

Who wants to ride wawa, mooch or ringwood this Saturday I have a rare spring Saturday with no kids sports, and I would love to take advantage of it.
Maybe top of skyline all the way down the red switchbacks up to the lookout and back to skyline?
@rayder @BPaze
@a.s.
@Norm @JimN

I'm going to mooch early morning I wasn't going to publish since people don't like my early morning rides but your welcome to join

Reactions: roc
@rayder @BPaze
@a.s.
@Norm @JimN
I have to see how my weekend shapes up, the wife is working all weekend so I might have to skip this week, but gonna see if I can find some time at some point. I will keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom