OOS MOGA

Thanks a lot for leading the awesome ride! Next time I'll need to juice up to keep up with you!
Perfect day for a ride though
20190418_164958.jpg

I can’t catch a break or stay on the bike - after Nassau ride I was in pain went for x ray & mri - grade 2 PCL tear and - fractured femur - I’ve been riding on this for a almost a month - luckily no surgery .. out indefinitely - most likely caused by overtraining @ CrossFit plyometrics ...aka jumping on a hard Mat for 50 minutes...
You see what you get for working out ...
That sucks hopefully you recover quickly. PCL tears are rare and are typical car crash injuries usually caused by an impact below the knee. Luckily it isn’t to major for cycling but be careful not to hyper extended more in the future I have had that issue since I tore mine. Can’t wait til you get back

That sucks hopefully you recover quickly. PCL tears are rare and are typical car crash injuries usually caused by an impact below the knee. Luckily it isn’t to major for cycling but be careful not to hyper extended more in the future I have had that issue since I tore mine. Can’t wait til you get back
Thanks for advice - That’s why I think it happened @6m root got me - OTB but I didn’t feel it ... impact shot direct on knee ..

I can’t catch a break or stay on the bike - after Nassau ride I was in pain went for x ray & mri - grade 2 PCL tear and - fractured femur - I’ve been riding on this for a almost a month - luckily no surgery .. out indefinitely - most likely caused by overtraining @ CrossFit plyometrics ...aka jumping on a hard Mat for 50 minutes...
You see what you get for working out ...

That's terrible news. We missed you out there today. Heal up soon!

Perfect day for a ride though
View attachment 93205

Speaking of the ride... @kbajaj, @TimBay, and I enjoyed perfect weather and perfect trails at Hartshorne this afternoon. We did some obligatory trailside bike maintenance and got @TimBay's shifting dialed in but otherwise we tackled some challenging climbs and enjoyed the fun descents. I even managed to take some poorly composed pictures.
20190418_202310518_iOS.jpg

20190418_202317626_iOS.jpg

20190418_204944870_iOS.jpg

That's terrible news. We missed you out there today. Heal up soon!

Speaking of the ride... @kbajaj, @TimBay, and I enjoyed perfect weather and perfect trails at Hartshorne this afternoon. We did some obligatory trailside bike maintenance and got @TimBay's shifting dialed in but otherwise we tackled some challenging climbs and enjoyed the fun descents. I even managed to take some poorly composed pictures.
View attachment 93208
View attachment 93209
View attachment 93210
Go OOS South. I course I don’t mean to go south. Nice to see rides that are not High Mountain or Stevens for once

Go OOS South. I course I don’t mean to go south. Nice to see rides that are not High Mountain or Stevens for once

I'd like to do semi-regular weekday after-work rides at Harshorne and/or Huber or even other parks in the area. I'd love to get more participation in rides down here so I am open to suggestions for a good starting time or day of the week for these.

I don't mind the stripes, but would prefer a fade or pixelation. Makes it look more pro

yes - a gradual transition to orange where the arched orange was!

i thought that was called a color bleed, but that is wrong. hey @MissJR , what is the smooth transition from one
color to another called? gradient?

i'm 100 posts behind now.

I like where this is headed and by stepping away for a few hundred posts, I got to let it develop a little.

My 2 cents from this reference point (in quoted post):
  • I liked the OOS letters turned vertically better.
  • I like the NJ state logo on the back in between shoulders and a little bigger.
  • I think MTBNJ is getting lost, but I understand we want it to be discrete...so maybe on the cuff of the right sleeve
And, based on where this is headed, I'm ready to make my deposit...well...assuming I get an invitation.

I'd like to do semi-regular weekday after-work rides at Harshorne and/or Huber or even other parks in the area. I'd love to get more participation in rides down here so I am open to suggestions for a good starting time or day of the week for these.
Post on the OOS Strava as all of the members will see

I like where this is headed and by stepping away for a few hundred posts, I got to let it develop a little.

My 2 cents from this reference point (in quoted post):
  • I liked the OOS letters turned vertically better.
  • I like the NJ state logo on the back in between shoulders and a little bigger.
  • I think MTBNJ is getting lost, but I understand we want it to be discrete...so maybe on the cuff of the right sleeve
And, based on where this is headed, I'm ready to make my deposit...well...assuming I get an invitation.
My thought is... anyone with v1 or v2 is automatically enrolled.
Besides... you are OG!

Thanks for advice - That’s why I think it happened @6m root got me - OTB but I didn’t feel it ... impact shot direct on knee ..
Unfortunately your probably right didn’t hurt much when I blew mine out just a lot of instability I actually couldn’t stand and put weight on it without it buckling. I would be more concerned with the stress fracture that will keep you down at least 4 weeks I would guess

This is awesome for the last year we have been very northern it’s great rides are getting organized in other parts of NJ I hope work and wife schedules allow me to join you guys one day.

yes - a gradual transition to orange where the arched orange was!

i thought that was called a color bleed, but that is wrong. hey @MissJR , what is the smooth transition from one
color to another called? gradient?

i'm 100 posts behind now.
I'm not sure what this is referring to, but, yes... gradient.. like going from white to black with a ton of varying great in between.

For me (in publishing) color bleed means "bleeding" off the page.

I'm not sure what this is referring to, but, yes... gradient.. like going from white to black with a ton of varying great in between.

For me (in publishing) color bleed means "bleeding" off the page.

working on a jersey design. want a blue to orange linear gradient.

i did some computer graphics work 100 years back - had to do with reflectivity and color casting.
so if something was yellow, and reflected on something blue, it rendered with a green tint -
that was called a color bleed (at least at the time.)

Last edited:
working on a jersey design. want a blue to orange linear gradient.

i did some computer graphics work 100 years back - had to do with reflectivity and color casting.
so if something was yellow, and reflected on something yellow, it rendered with a green tint -
that was called a color bleed (at least at the time.)
Overprint? (Vs. knockout)

Back
Top Bottom