OOS MOGA

I can’t catch a break or stay on the bike - after Nassau ride I was in pain went for x ray & mri - grade 2 PCL tear and - fractured femur - I’ve been riding on this for a almost a month - luckily no surgery .. out indefinitely - most likely caused by overtraining @ CrossFit plyometrics ...aka jumping on a hard Mat for 50 minutes...
You see what you get for working out ...
Maybe your body is telling you to work out in a different manner?

I can’t catch a break or stay on the bike - after Nassau ride I was in pain went for x ray & mri - grade 2 PCL tear and - fractured femur - I’ve been riding on this for a almost a month - luckily no surgery .. out indefinitely - most likely caused by overtraining @ CrossFit plyometrics ...aka jumping on a hard Mat for 50 minutes...
That's horrible! I am so sorry to hear about that, heal up. Everything will still be there when you are better.

That's horrible! I am so sorry to hear about that, heal up. Everything will still be there when you are better.
You know I think I busted the PCL @ 6 mile first ride - PCLs pop , rarely , from direct hit ...I had pads on too ...
Oh well S happens

Dont like the Jersey symbol here. The stripes on the other one didnt really bother me and may look pretty cool in person. What about someone like "pedal fucker" or something more kid friendly on it? It will add some of that rdo theme
Careful. Without the comma, one could think you have sex with pedals. Wait, never mind. It still plays.

Oh man this sux. Heal up totally and hope to see ya back at it soon!:thumbsdown:

To whom it may concern...i'll be in Hackettstown for work tommorow from 12 to 2, and am going to try and hit someplace nearby there (Stevens, Deer Park ) for a bit of a ride, weather permitting. Hit me up if interested.

See? I told you you were too tall! :p Kidding. Get better quick Mike! At least we got one ride in together.

Damn man wish you a speedy recovery

Back
Top Bottom