OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Capture.JPG

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
State outline front or back
One or the other. Not doing both places.
If back.... prolly can go a bit bigger

I don't like OOS.... I think it should just run vertical unstacked.

Mtbdog

Frank, you racing ? Didnt see you entered. Do you need to get a usa cycling licence to race h2h now ? Wasnt sure.
Yes to question 1. Day of for this one for question 2. Yes to question 3. They have day of USAC license for like 10 bucks i think better check event notes on BikeReg for that.

Mtbdog

@mtbiker87 I checked bikereg and it's 10 bucks for the USAC license. 5 bucks for parking ,the state opens the park for a day to get parking fees. ARGH! Most parks it's Memorial day.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Testing into account @Mathers and @qclabrat thoughts on not having MTBNJ on the logo I disagree. There are people on the board that don’t race that still wear the apparel. We have approximately 15 people that have the original OOS jersey. @Paul H noted the possibility of making it by invitation. I would be proud to have a MTBNJ logo on the jersey as it has made it possible for us to do what we do. The head of the site already gave us permission to use the logo. This shouldn’t even be an issue. If people in OOS have any concerns as most of us are not racers, then maybe a different color choice is in order, but keep MTBNJ on the jersey.

Mathers

Testing into account @Mathers and @qclabrat thoughts on not having MTBNJ on the logo I disagree. There are people on the board that don’t race that still wear the apparel. We have approximately 15 people that have the original OOS jersey. @Paul H noted the possibility of making it by invitation. I would be proud to have a MTBNJ logo on the jersey as it has made it possible for us to do what we do. The head of the site already gave us permission to use the logo. This shouldn’t even be an issue. If people in OOS have any concerns as most of us are not racers, then maybe a different color choice is in order, but keep MTBNJ on the jersey.
Didn’t know that. I thought it was a race team ting

serviceguy

Small update, suspension for the Fug have been shipped (fork, dropper post and rear shock)...frame should follow next week...hopefully Canadian Customs employees are convinced atheists that do not celebrate Easter...
Big update, frame cleared customs and ships hopefully on Monday, Tuesday worst case scenario...I guess that means Wednesday? Anyway, the whole enchilada should be here before next weekend! :thumbsup:

serviceguy

@mtbiker87 I checked bikereg and it's 10 bucks for the USAC license. 5 bucks for parking ,the state opens the park for a day to get parking fees. ARGH! Most parks it's Memorial day.

Yeah, but we're special in Ringwood...is the race at Shepherds lake? Why not park at Ryerson and ride to the venue? If you don't want to ride the trail you can just do the road through the park.

GreenMachine

I can’t catch a break or stay on the bike - after Nassau ride I was in pain went for x ray & mri - grade 2 PCL tear and - fractured femur - I’ve been riding on this for a almost a month - luckily no surgery .. out indefinitely - most likely caused by overtraining @ CrossFit plyometrics ...aka jumping on a hard Mat for 50 minutes...
You see what you get for working out ...

Top Bottom