OOS MOGA

qclabrat

I have this super thick protector on my Banshee downtube, feels like 3-4mm and not OEM
Anyone know what it is? I'd like to use on a carbon frame

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
This is Walter's quote from the Ask @Norm thread but putting it here so we don't shit on that thread.
We're all good with the OOS tom foolery, kinda reminds me of the guy who pins down the kid brother and threatens to spit it their mouth.
Funny thing when we meet on the trails, your poking bear types are pretty nice folks. Most are a lot more vocal here than in person, but I guess that's normal when you don't have to deal with eye contact and such. Yeah, it bothers me at times, but whatever, we're just riding, talking bikes and any other topic of the day. This is place is an outlet for me as the past two years hasn't been my favorite, so all participating in this banter has contributed to my therapy in a way.

Thanks Norm for the site history and Happy B-day Julia
I have never thought that OOS would be a topic on ppl's conversation here when I started the thread.... especially Norm.
Participation on this thread has expanded outside of the OOS crew and yes, we don't take many things too seriously and we try to turn everything into a joke for our own amusement. Who would have thought that others would wonder in here and form opinions based on our shenanigans. But I guess that's just the internet and I guess we have to take them for what they are. Nonetheless, I wouldn't change a thing. I like this group chat we have going here and anyone is welcomed to join but any derogatory comments made has to be funny.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate
- Katy Perri

I got mentioned, which basically means I'm the most famous person of 2018. Winning.
Not sure on famous.... but most likely the most prolific poster amongst the class of 2018
You just have a lot of crap posted :p

Mr. E Man

This is Walter's quote from the Ask @Norm thread but putting it here so we don't shit on that thread.

I have never thought that OOS would be a topic on ppl's conversation here when I started the thread.... especially Norm.
Participation on this thread has expanded outside of the OOS crew and yes, we don't take many things too seriously and we try to turn everything into a joke for our own amusement. Who would have thought that others would wonder in here and form opinions based on our shenanigans. But I guess that's just the internet and I guess we have to take them for what they are. Nonetheless, I wouldn't change a thing. I like this group chat we have going here and anyone is welcomed to join but any derogatory comments made has to be funny.
I don’t get all the hate.... ahh fuk it... I’m going biking.. it’s to nice to not be outside.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Once I pull the trigger on a dropper and front tyre, it'll be perfect. Talon 4 life!
You know... you should do what I am doing with the Talon and make it a rigid.
Cuz you are going to do the same when you get another bike so might as well start now :p

Also... I think @qclabrat might have a Reverb in 30.9 for sale

Top Bottom