OOS MOGA

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
That sounds like a terrible idea and this is coming from the person that never takes care of himself or listens to doctors.

My doc said if I'm going to ignore her take it easy and feel it out. I'm going to run today, I get scans on Wednesday. If I'm fucked I'm fucked and my body will stop me it's just bruised no pain and no limit of motion.

Mathers

So does anyone have any more details of the Nassau ride? Sounded interesting based on Paul's comments. Wildcat with Rob and company was a good time, set a bunch of PR's and was exhausted by the end of the ride, it was a great time. Matt did a great job showing us around and Rob rides with some solid guys that can also ride pretty well. Hope to get a chance to ride with them again soon.

It is kinda funny that there were so many issues at Nassau, but we didn't have any issues at Wildcat which is known for chewing up bikes.
I need to hit Wildcat.

BPaze

My wife takes my kids to church every Sunday and I go ride. I only go to church when it rains and pray for sun !
Only reason my wife would make me go is to get back at me for her having to go LOL. We both went to church growing up, but aren't overly religious, but we do want religion in our kids lives. When they get older they can dump it like we did LOL

I need to hit Wildcat.
Wildcat is one of the better parks in NJ, the place is huge and technical with a lot of tough climbs and long descents, the more I go the more I love the place. I don't know it well enough to lead a ride yet, well I could, but we might not hit everything and I would need to keep checking trailforks. I can probably get one of the locals to lead a ride there a bunch of people know it well and are really cool with showing you around.

Hopefully, a few more rides and I will know it much better, finding something new every time I ride there

Mathers

Only reason my wife would make me go is to get back at me for her having to go LOL. We both went to church growing up, but aren't overly religious, but we do want religion in our kids lives. When they get older they can dump it like we did LOL

Wildcat is one of the better parks in NJ, the place is huge and technical with a lot of tough climbs and long descents, the more I go the more I love the place. I don't know it well enough to lead a ride yet, well I could, but we might not hit everything and I would need to keep checking trailforks. I can probably get one of the locals to lead a ride there a bunch of people know it well and are really cool with showing you around.

Hopefully, a few more rides and I will know it much better, finding something new every time I ride there
We started going to church for the same reason, for our kids.
I might try the Wildcat Wednesday ride this week

BPaze

We started going to church for the same reason, for our kids.
I might try the Wildcat Wednesday ride this week
You can probably hang with those guys I am not sure I am ready for that yet, I am hoping to build up to joining them later in the year on a day my wife is off.

BPaze

But Sunday is Easter.... not that it matters with me.... but appears that some ppl have to go to church.... :shrug:
Easter bunnies don't go to church, they're outdoor animals. Which means we can do our praying on the trails to not smash our faces on rocks. Makes perfect sense to me!
If I get cleared by the wife you guys should come to Wildcat and take a beating with me

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Tried to get a picture of my knee pit but it's a lil better than this. Going to stretch and jog this off

Attachments

• IMG_20190415_163652279.jpg
    IMG_20190415_163652279.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 203
Top Bottom