OOS MOGA

Just wait until you actually marry her, every concession includes a price to be paid whether it is stated or not!!!

Usually following a lecture on how there's no money to spare, but as soon as you get permission to buy a bike then she needs to buy something else to compensate! Sounds familiar anyone?

Dammit! I got competition...
It's my 1st ST so not sure what to expect but I am in for the fun of it. Don't be surprised if you see on the side of the trail eating a quarter pounder with cheese with a side of fries and taking pics
Beginner question- what's ST? If they take slow as a snail riders I'll join

I almost bought another Santa Cruz... but I stopped myself. The 2019 color schemes are on point
Giant makes good bikes
I had a fleet of Giants.... a Defy, Talon and a Trance
The Trance I had was a 2 and AL and it wasn't that much heavier than my current Hightower.... 2lbs I think?

Only thing I can comment on... is that you should have unified on the brakes. Meaning either all SRAM or Shimano. It would make maintenance easier so that you don't have to get 2 different sets of bleed kits... but if you just send them off to your LBS, then it doesn't matter. Either way.... I am jealous!

Giant makes good bikes
I had a fleet of Giants.... a Defy, Talon and a Trance
The Trance I had was a 2 and AL and it wasn't that much heavier than my current Hightower.... 2lbs I think?

Only thing I can comment on... is that you should have unified on the brakes. Meaning either all SRAM or Shimano. It would make maintenance easier so that you don't have to get 2 different sets of bleed kits... but if you just send them off to your LBS, then it doesn't matter. Either way.... I am jealous!
A lot of people hate on Giant too.

@BPaze I'm gonna sneak around Mahlon later today I might go there the ground has firmed up around my parts
Any chance of me riding this weekend may be out the window. We had birds in the wall of my mud room so I now need to gut the mudroom the redo all the sheetrock and patch any holes that allow access to the area. Buy a home they said... It's great they said

Any chance of me riding this weekend may be out the window. We had birds in the wall of my mud room so I now need to gut the mudroom the redo all the sheetrock and patch any holes that allow access to the area. Buy a home they said... It's great they said

Just drill a couple holes, spray some bleach and fabreeze, cover the holes with pictures of the wife and kids and Robert's your father's brother.

That sucks dude. Birds are stupid.

We can swap duties if you want, I need to re-plumb the water main line in the crawlspace, with the cave crickets and the chipmunks...

Back
Top Bottom