OOS MOGA

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Any chance of me riding this weekend may be out the window. We had birds in the wall of my mud room so I now need to gut the mudroom the redo all the sheetrock and patch any holes that allow access to the area. Buy a home they said... It's great they said

I'd offer help but I hate slinging mud maybe if I had a kids birthday party or something then I'd volunteer

BPaze

Just drill a couple holes, spray some bleach and fabreeze, cover the holes with pictures of the wife and kids and Robert's your father's brother.

That sucks dude. Birds are stupid.

They certainly are quite dumb. Hoping my wife lets me hire somebody no desire or time to do this work.

We can swap duties if you want, I need to re-plumb the water main line in the crawlspace, with the cave crickets and the chipmunks...

Thank you for the offer and while I do prefer plumbing I just dont so crawl spaces.

I'd offer help but I hate slinging mud maybe if I had a kids birthday party or something then I'd volunteer

Thanks hoping to contract should be cheap. It's a pretty small job but might have to sneak in some needed electrical work as well.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
They certainly are quite dumb. Hoping my wife lets me hire somebody no desire or time to do this work.

Thank you for the offer and while I do prefer plumbing I just dont so crawl spaces.

Thanks hoping to contract should be cheap. It's a pretty small job but might have to sneak in some needed electrical work as well.

Pics of the damage

qclabrat

Ski plans ditched today. I'll also be in the Bedminster area if anyone wants to hop on at 9am @ Natirar. 3 hr ride eventually meeting with the 12pm group at Burnt Mills. Then jump over to them for another 2 hrs or head back with me to Natirar. I'll probably bring the hardtail as I'm planning to hit the Patriots West up to Kay Preserve

Mare

Ski plans ditched today. I'll also be in the Bedminster area if anyone wants to hop on at 9am @ Natirar. 3 hr ride eventually meeting with the 12pm group at Burnt Mills. Then jump over to them for another 2 hrs or head back with me to Natirar. I'll probably bring the hardtail as I'm planning to hit the Patriots West up to Kay Preserve
That's sounds fun!! I can't handle that now but would love to work up to it!

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I dinged a stanchion took a spill I'm gonna take up crush ice racing it seems safer
Good ride today. @oobaa47 and @serviceguy were also part of the crew. No group photo today but saw Oobaa47 doing some fat bike trials.

A16E6161-15C4-46DA-BDE5-5AF5B79D6D2D.png

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Nice OOS organized ride out of Burnt Mills Park in Pluckemin - kept it in the advertised range, but i did spring the Pottersville rd climb on them. Don't think we were spread out
by more than a minute at any regroup point. While it was grey out, the low 40s weather was comfortable. Gravel roads were clear, with some serious craters, and
a couple of small streams across them. Lots of horse activity out there - both getting to see the horses, and clues to their passing.

We failed to take a picture in the parking lot where @qclabrat swung through to say hello after he has already ridden around hacklebarny.

So Somewhere in Somerset county....

@scotth @Paul H @Mare45 @jklett @Mathers @huffster @serviceguy

https://www.strava.com/activities/2170194296

Should have gotten a pic of everyone's racing stripe, except @jklett - he was smart enough to put on fenders.
Thanks for trekking down from up north to a spot about 15 miles from my house. that is much appreciated.

And @Mare45 arrived with cupcakes!!! Perfect after-ride treat. She and Scott went out for another loop afterwards while
the OOS think-tank division started organizing the organization.

IMG_3014.JPG

solid use of depth of field here
IMG_3015.JPG

Top Bottom