OneUP EDC Tool System

I’m happy with my backcountry strap, even have it on the road bike i like it so much

Yea, they make good stuff too. They used to make phones bags which were a worthy improvement over just using a ziplock. Not sure if they stiff do or not.

The benefit of a bag is that it keeps the mud off and you can throw a quick link/tire plugs, and other little odds and ends.

Yea, they make good stuff too. They used to make phones bags... Not sure if they stiff do or not.
I had one too. Loved it. Then phones got big and I think they gave up trying to keep up with all that. (Just checked - yup, last phone mentioned is the iPhone 6. Out of stock. RIP the best phone bag.)

Yea, they make good stuff too. They used to make phones bags which were a worthy improvement over just using a ziplock. Not sure if they stiff do or not.

The benefit of a bag is that it keeps the mud off and you can throw a quick link/tire plugs, and other little odds and ends.

The EDC tool holds a quick link and depending on how you configure it has an integrated tire plug kit. I keep a tire boot and a couple small zip ties in mine as well.

Moab Bag Co. makes pretty good bags out of old tubes. Pretty cool stuff. I have one wallet sized bag for my phone and a change bag for plugs, multi tool and CO2. I generally don’t carry anything on the bike and just throw one of these bags in my back pocket.

http://www.moabbagcompany.com/shop

I like the looks of the one up and definitely wouldn’t be against it.

The EDC tool holds a quick link and depending on how you configure it has an integrated tire plug kit. I keep a tire boot and a couple small zip ties in mine as well.

Yea, like I said I like that design. And it would also keep it all clean. My problem is I have 3 mountain bikes and 1 has a lefty. So I need to swap between the 3 bikes.

I’ve found one of the most versatile tools is the fix it sticks with the holder that carries 4 additional bits. That thing has been awesome so far.

Reactions: Tim
i can't get over the large logo on it, is that too petty of me?

when I ordered my car I had written on my order no dealer badges, I don't wear shits with branding all over the place(my biggest issue with mtb jerseys). I feel like I should get a slice of the pie if they have me advertising for them.

Moab Bag Co. makes pretty good bags out of old tubes. Pretty cool stuff. I have one wallet sized bag for my phone and a change bag for plugs, multi tool and CO2. I generally don’t carry anything on the bike and just throw one of these bags in my back pocket.

http://www.moabbagcompany.com/shop

I like the looks of the one up and definitely wouldn’t be against it.

if you lick your fingers after using it do they taste like rubber?

when I ordered my car I had written on my order no dealer badges, I don't wear shits with branding all over the place(my biggest issue with mtb jerseys). I feel like I should get a slice of the pie if they have me advertising for them.
You’re assuming that your association with a specific brand would promote that brand on top of you giving them your money to buy it. Something along the lines of ‘wear a fox jersey and you’ll take dirt naps just like Max does!’ or ‘ride shimano and your derailleur will take a crap just thinking of twigs, like Max’s!’...did I get it right?

You’re assuming that your association with a specific brand would promote that brand on top of you giving them your money to buy it. Something along the lines of ‘wear a fox jersey and you’ll take dirt naps just like Max does!’ or ‘ride shimano and your derailleur will take a crap just thinking of twigs, like Max’s!’...did I get it right?

No I like plain things having a giant gold dealership of blank doesn't vide with me

Back
Top Bottom