OneUP EDC Tool System

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m happy with my backcountry strap, even have it on the road bike i like it so much

Yea, they make good stuff too. They used to make phones bags which were a worthy improvement over just using a ziplock. Not sure if they stiff do or not.

The benefit of a bag is that it keeps the mud off and you can throw a quick link/tire plugs, and other little odds and ends.

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yea, they make good stuff too. They used to make phones bags... Not sure if they stiff do or not.
I had one too. Loved it. Then phones got big and I think they gave up trying to keep up with all that. (Just checked - yup, last phone mentioned is the iPhone 6. Out of stock. RIP the best phone bag.)

Tim

aka sptimmy43
Yea, they make good stuff too. They used to make phones bags which were a worthy improvement over just using a ziplock. Not sure if they stiff do or not.

The benefit of a bag is that it keeps the mud off and you can throw a quick link/tire plugs, and other little odds and ends.

The EDC tool holds a quick link and depending on how you configure it has an integrated tire plug kit. I keep a tire boot and a couple small zip ties in mine as well.

choop

Moab Bag Co. makes pretty good bags out of old tubes. Pretty cool stuff. I have one wallet sized bag for my phone and a change bag for plugs, multi tool and CO2. I generally don’t carry anything on the bike and just throw one of these bags in my back pocket.

http://www.moabbagcompany.com/shop

I like the looks of the one up and definitely wouldn’t be against it.

ekuhn

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The EDC tool holds a quick link and depending on how you configure it has an integrated tire plug kit. I keep a tire boot and a couple small zip ties in mine as well.

Yea, like I said I like that design. And it would also keep it all clean. My problem is I have 3 mountain bikes and 1 has a lefty. So I need to swap between the 3 bikes.

I’ve found one of the most versatile tools is the fix it sticks with the holder that carries 4 additional bits. That thing has been awesome so far.

Reactions: Tim

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
i can't get over the large logo on it, is that too petty of me?

when I ordered my car I had written on my order no dealer badges, I don't wear shits with branding all over the place(my biggest issue with mtb jerseys). I feel like I should get a slice of the pie if they have me advertising for them.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Moab Bag Co. makes pretty good bags out of old tubes. Pretty cool stuff. I have one wallet sized bag for my phone and a change bag for plugs, multi tool and CO2. I generally don’t carry anything on the bike and just throw one of these bags in my back pocket.

http://www.moabbagcompany.com/shop

I like the looks of the one up and definitely wouldn’t be against it.

if you lick your fingers after using it do they taste like rubber?

serviceguy

when I ordered my car I had written on my order no dealer badges, I don't wear shits with branding all over the place(my biggest issue with mtb jerseys). I feel like I should get a slice of the pie if they have me advertising for them.
You’re assuming that your association with a specific brand would promote that brand on top of you giving them your money to buy it. Something along the lines of ‘wear a fox jersey and you’ll take dirt naps just like Max does!’ or ‘ride shimano and your derailleur will take a crap just thinking of twigs, like Max’s!’...did I get it right?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
You’re assuming that your association with a specific brand would promote that brand on top of you giving them your money to buy it. Something along the lines of ‘wear a fox jersey and you’ll take dirt naps just like Max does!’ or ‘ride shimano and your derailleur will take a crap just thinking of twigs, like Max’s!’...did I get it right?

No I like plain things having a giant gold dealership of blank doesn't vide with me

Top Bottom