One More Reason for People to Hate Vegans / Vegetarians

How did a vegan hate thread turn into a debate on where North, South, and Central Jersey boundaries are?
logo.png

Attachments

• 1544103835882.png
    1544103835882.png
    11 KB · Views: 1
There are a lot of Wawas up north now, but not so many Quick Cheks down south. Also, there is a central Jersey. Maybe one criteria is the word "sub". Being from the north I asked for a "hero" last time I ate at a pizza place just south of exit 7 and they didn't know what I was talking about. They called it a "sub". And they also didn't call it "hoagie" either. Also, the north, central and south lines are not straight and don't always follow highways.

There are a lot of Wawas up north now, but not so many Quick Cheks down south. Also, there is a central Jersey. Maybe one criteria is the word "sub". Being from the north I asked for a "hero" last time I ate at a pizza place just south of exit 7 and they didn't know what I was talking about. They called it a "sub". And they also didn't call it "hoagie" either. Also, the north, central and south lines are not straight and don't always follow highways.
I grew up off exit 12 in the turnpike, always called them subs. Now I live off exit 3 and it's all hoagies.

Funny how you dont need to drive far for a bread and meat sandwhich to be called different names. Westchester NY calls them wedges. I grew up where subs or heros were the norm. Did know hoagies also maybe from philly radio.

In Brooklyn they’re hero’s. Out here they’re a poor substitute for a hero... so I don’t mind calling them whatever silly names they call’em. ;)

Yes I’m a pretentious curmudgeon...

Back
Top Bottom