One More Reason for People to Hate Vegans / Vegetarians

Isn't the North/Central/South Jersey debate directly related to two things:
Location of Wawas and whether they call it taylor ham or pork roll.

(Slinks away)

It is officially I-78 or the Raritan instead of 80.

the raritan? MAYBE, but thats still pretty far north of the center of the state. Do i need to reeducate people on map reading?

Isn't the North/Central/South Jersey debate directly related to two things:
Location of Wawas and whether they call it taylor ham or pork roll.

(Slinks away)

idk if you can use geographic terms to break it up if your not going to break it up by geography . . . . just saying.

south jersey is defined by an imaginary line from the driscoll bridge to the princeton-lawrenceville area,
with some bends and jogs to include the worthy into central nj.

go over the bridge, south jersey. simple.

If you say you’re going to the city, and that city is New York, North Jersey.

If you say you’re going to the city, any you wind up in a large town named Philadelphia, South Jersey.

1544096055648.gif

Just kidding. Maybe.

Not to derail the derailment.....

I abhor preatchy people, regardless of their position on... well... anything.

Eat what you want, love who you want, vote how you want, gender identify how you want, ride what you want....

I have zero issues with any of it. You do you.

But leave me out of it......I do not respond well to people who confuse the freedom of speech with the right “to be right” and subject people with their reality.

Last edited:
Not to derail the derailment.....

I abhor preatchy people, regardless of their position on... well... anything.

Eat what you want, love who you want, vote how you want, gender identify how you want, ride what you want....

I have zero issues with any of it. You do you.

But leave me out of it......I do not respond well to people who confuse the freedom of speech with the right to be right to be subject people with your reality,

this is basically my outlook on life too, idc what you think/do as long as you dont force try and force me to comply, but this central jersey thing is Just SOOOO easy to get a reaction out of that boredome sometimes wins over (at least for me)

If NJ was to apartheid which it should then it would follow suit just like other states.

North New Jersey
South New Jersey
Just like Carolina and Dakota

There is no such thing as Central stateship.

And yes I am joking, kinda of.

in the big scheme of things, if it isn't hurting others, then 'i feel like it' is a good enough reason to do _______
the poking is supposed to remain friendly, and get the convo going to help understand other positions.
i think that is how we (maybe i should say I?) learn.

maybe the time for friendly banter has passed? for example:

Warren county is more like PA with the river on the wrong side. Decent riding tho, so we'll keep em :)

whether they call it taylor ham or pork roll.
Offended you put this is a veggie thread.

the raritan? MAYBE, but thats still pretty far north of the center of the state. QUOTE]
Hence why it is the northern edge of CENTRAL.

If you say you’re going to the city, any you wind up in a large town named Philadelphia, South Jersey.
But people from this area called it Philly, not the city. The "city" is obviously NYC.

But leave me out of it......I do not respond well to people who confuse the freedom of speech with the right “to be right” and subject people with your reality,
Well your opinion is obviously wrong.

Back
Top Bottom