One Glove?

MMuller

Rode last at Allaire Wed afternoon. Rode today and couldn't find a glove since last ride. Anyone find?

thanks
MM

Last edited:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
oj.jpg

Frank

Sasquatch
Walk down Hospital Rd. , it's probably near the curve before the downhill to the bridge. At least that's where my phone was the time I left it on the roof.

MMuller

Checking around the house. Sure it will turn up. The Velcro sometimes sticks to things and they end up in odd places. Thought it might have fallen out in the lot when I left.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
found it.. I left it by the big tree
dscn0867.jpg

Looking at this picture, you just know that someone found that glove elsewhere and then went out of their way to put it on the pile of shit. I'm surprised they didn't use a stick to push it down into the pile more.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking at this picture, you just know that someone found that glove elsewhere and then went out of their way to put it on the pile of shit. I'm surprised they didn't use a stick to push it down into the pile more.
I think this is better because it still could be saved, not by me but by Marc.. Any deeper and it's a gonner

huffster

Theory #2...said glove was used as make-shift toilet paper.

MMuller

Looks like cow poop to me. Allaire's known for their wild cow population.

BTW, I found the glove but I like the direction this post is going!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions