One billion dollars......

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I'm going to cash it start my own crusades go to the middle East and take out isis with the guy who went after Osama with a sword. Still thinking of a name, maybe nice-is?

Jk I'd go back to school and learn woodworking from the best, build every thing in my house by hand and buy a place by fort nonsense. I also wouldn't tell anyone I won, I'd tell my wife my Tesla puts finally put out big.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
In the short term, immediately buy the requisite super car (probably a Lambo and Ferrari), one for me and my son. Sure he's under age, but I can probably rent out a race track somewhere. Will also be able to actually contribute substantively to the Car Spotting thread.

Long term, sit on the board of a worthy charity or two, take care of my family and extended family, buy a 1000 acre ranch in Montana and Wyoming with a self-sustained big-ass house, send kids to the best schools, wake up to see the Rockies every morning. Ba-by NJ.

rick81721

Lothar
I would go howard hughes - no one would see me again

9327739_f260.jpg

kdebello

I'd get my parents set so they don't have to work anymore. Dad is 84 and still works, and would probably still work, but at least he wouldn't have to.
Give to my in-laws so they can enjoy their retirement while they're still young enough to do so.
Give to charity.
Make sure my kids have their college paid for.
JORBA and NICA would be taken care of.
Fix the leak in my roof.
Most important would be taking care of health issues for my wife and then myself.

Top Bottom