On the Way to C-rock today

Dingo

This guy was stopping traffic on Vossler. He was HUGE, and mad Pecking at the cars as they passed by.

Attachments

• 20160312_093658.jpg
    20160312_093658.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 297
  • 20160312_093647.jpg
    20160312_093647.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 287

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This guy was stopping traffic on Vossler. He was HUGE, and mad Pecking at the cars as they passed by.
There used to be 2 of those in Middletown on Tatum Park property that would walk in between all the cars like one block from entering the Parkway and peck during rush hour every morning...lasted for months too

Clapper

My daughter and I saw a gang of ten on yellow today. They were a peaceful bunch, no pecking.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Spring is in the air
That was one horny bird
You will plenty of strutting this time of year.

rlb

Glad I didn't run into him on the bike! I've never seen an aggressive turkey, must have been hilarious.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I had a goose just hanging around my car. Didn't really bother anyone then one day when I was trying to get into my car, the damn thing charged at me and bit my leg. I was wearing jeans so no harm done but out of reflex I kicked the bastard. I guess i got too close to it as it was near my driver side door. Ever since then, it came nowhere near my car.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I had a goose just hanging around my car. Didn't really bother anyone then one day when I was trying to get into my car, the damn thing charged at me and bit my leg. I was wearing jeans so no harm done but out of reflex I kicked the bastard. I guess i got too close to it as it was near my driver side door. Ever since then, it came nowhere near my car.

gives new meaning to the term pecking order
:D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions