Old "illegal?" red trail

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Please refrain from posting pictures riding on the red trail, in the rain, without a helmet.

GHM73

I'm content to let the sleeping dog sleep as Jdog recommends and stay off of the contested trail. I'd also be interested in helping with any efforts to open any trails that are contested with a concerted, diplomatic effort.

I've whipped up a quick map, can we get confirmation on the details? Let me know any changes and we can make it an official reference, for the time being anyway.
SMR-map.jpg

Full size here https://www.dropbox.com/s/py6ubhl9tpwegq1/SMR-map.jpg?dl=0

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
unless @jdog says differently, your contested section to the open section is available to bike.
the closed section is closed to all. must be the deer using it to keep it well worn....

thanks for the picture, it should help clarify.

rlb

I'm content to let the sleeping dog sleep as Jdog recommends and stay off of the contested trail. I'd also be interested in helping with any efforts to open any trails that are contested with a concerted, diplomatic effort

J is the guy in contact with the park staff, If things change/help is needed I'm sure he'll rally the troops.

For now, just ride and smile! This map shows all of the open trails, the old trail is dashed.
http://www.mtbnj.com/w/images/a/af/SixMileRunReservoirSite_r20120417.pdf

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Please refrain from posting pictures riding on the red trail, in the rain, without a helmet.
Speaking of which, I came across a foursome of riders last Sunday at 6MR, none of which were wearing helmets, but two of 'em had snazzy Go-Pros strapped to their heads.....Priorities, priorities :rolleyes:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Speaking of which, I came across a foursome of riders last Sunday at 6MR, none of which were wearing helmets, but two of 'em had snazzy Go-Pros strapped to their heads.....Priorities, priorities :rolleyes:

Huge quantities of bad karma for these guys. I care little for their personal safety, rather I care for the longevity of mtbing in this park.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions