~~~$OLD~~~ 2014 Epic Comp 29 - Size L

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Heckler

You bring new meaning to the term SUCK
Hey! I'm offering for sale my 2014 Epic Comp 29 size Large.

Overall the frame set is in great shape, very few paint chips but it is a mountain bike so expect some. The whole bike has 800 miles logged on it, more than half of that is at Lewis Morris.

Here is what specialized has to say:
https://specialized.com/us/en/bike-archive/2014/epic/epic-comp-29/49785

The chain was replaced around mile 500, fork was serviced in January - oil, seals, full shabang.

Tires are Maxxis Ardents, rear is tubeless, front currently has a tube but if the buyer is interested I will reset to tubeless. These tires are not "tubeless ready" but generally work tubeless. Of course last ride I burped the front , threw a tube in and haven't fixed it yet. Tires were put on about 200 miles ago, mostly patriots path winter duty and some lewis morris. One short track Mooch race, one ride at 6 mile. Plenty of tread left.

IMG_4976.JPG

General condition: Used, heel rub on cranks, a few dings on rims, non of which affect tubeless set up.

Bike will come cleaned and lubed and dialed for date of sale!

I love this bike and wasn't planning on selling it but a carbon frame fell into my lap and I ended up building it ground up. Doesn't make sense to keep this beauty in the attic, so it's time to let go.

No pedals, if you're nice to me I'll consider throwing in the polymer side loading bottle cage.

Asking $1500 - Located in Morristown

axcxnj

Hipster Keys
if for some reason you decide to part it out, i would be interested in the frame...but the chances of that are low, im betting

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh FFS someone normal-sized buy this thing, if for no other reason than to own a MT bike from before he got famous.

The Heckler

You bring new meaning to the term SUCK
There's no way this is your size. Pics or it didn't happen!
Ok. :p
Turns out I am exactly one Heckler high, if a bit rounder in cross section.
Crappy pic, iPad hates anything with less light than standing on the surface of the sun.

View attachment 34799
I can confirm this is a done deal - picture is not 'shopped.

It's weird seeing that bike in someone else's space.

I'll be honest in saying I totally surprised myself with how nice shape that bike was in after I polished it up. You're a lucky dog, enjoy her. Nice meeting/chatting/sorry for falling asleep in front of you & THANKZ FOR THE BEERZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom