Oh deer, needing new used car

MMuller

All going well for my wife and daughter taking my car shopping, then this happened. Thankfully all but deer and car are ok. Needing car ASAP. Let me know anyone getting rid of something. thanks

oh deer.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all. Very lucky they were at end of Rt 18 south in Wall and going around the exit slowly. The deer tried to jump the car from the side of the road. Had they been going highway speed it would've been a different outcome for my family. So lucky and feeling blessed. Thanks for heads up on the used car front.

1993 geo metro convertible - it runs. good commuter. top leaks around window a bit.

1969 firebird project car. doesn't run, doesn't need alot.

these are probably of no interest, but ya never know.

if that was a clk 430 i'd go for it.

1993 geo metro convertible - it runs. good commuter. top leaks around window a bit.

1969 firebird project car. doesn't run, doesn't need alot.

these are probably of no interest, but ya never know.

if that was a clk 430 i'd go for it.
I had a 3 cylinder Geo metro for years. Best car ever. Great gas mileage before it was cool. Just cracking into CL autos. Wish me luck. So much for my new used mtn bike for now too. Again, as long as I can still hug the family all's well.

Thank your lucky stars Marc! The car can be replaced. Glad the irreplaceable contingent is OK.
Ed and Pat

OK, now where to put the bike and surfboard. Will hang our deer repelling wildflowers from the rear view mirror.

20170710_145738.jpg 20170710_145753.jpg

Back
Top Bottom