Official Things Capers Does/Says Thread

wait are you sure?
tenor.gif

wait are you sure?

Yes. We were all waiting for Jared and he was at Nox. This was like 7 or 8 years ago and We still bust his balls about it to this day.

However im sure there's no shortage of grate material for this thread lol

Speaking of Jared, one time he and I drove to Wiss and It turnt out that I forgot my shoes. So we drove all the way the F back to Lambertville and just rode Water Co instead.

All pizza tastes the same.

Pizza is my favorite food and I have never had a bad pizza. I often hear people criticize pizza from certain places and I think "they're crazy! I thought it was great!" Maybe I'm just incredibly easy to please or maybe my tastebuds aren't as sensitive as most.
But I really do think all standard pizza tastes the same. It tastes like awesome to me. and that's not a bad thing it all because in the end, im happy AF.

On a similar note, I can't tell the difference between a 300$ bottle of wine vs Yellowtail. I've been to many wine tastings and in the end, all wine tastes the same to me.

Pizza is my favorite food and I have never had a bad pizza. I often hear people criticize pizza from certain places and I think "they're crazy! I thought it was great!" Maybe I'm just incredibly easy to please or maybe my tastebuds aren't as sensitive as most.
But I really do think all standard pizza tastes the same. It tastes like awesome to me. and that's not a bad thing it all because in the end, im happy AF.

On a similar note, I can't tell the difference between a 300$ bottle of wine vs Yellowtail. I've been to many wine tastings and in the end, all wine tastes the same to me.

I may have had less than a handful of face to face encounters with Capers which were very brief and the occasional group txt - That said, I really can’t say I know enough about the guy to get why so many people love him. I do enjoy his musical content doe.... and this isn’t a dis, just don’t know the guy....

Until THIS pizza and wine response alone.... I get it now. LOLz

I may have had less than a handful of face to face encounters with Capers which were very brief and the occasional group txt - That said, I really can’t say I know enough about the guy to get why so many people love him. I do enjoy his musical content doe.... and this isn’t a dis, just don’t know the guy....

Until THIS pizza and wine response alone.... I get it now. LOLz
We went to the Vault, it was the same as pizza hut to him.

Capers has some kind of weird power over animals. On a barn burner ride with me, Lance, Capers and Ben; Capers made a damn bat fly into my helmet on Stony Brook Road in the sourlands. I never attended another one because of it.

As I ride more I’m losing sensitivity to food tastes. All I’m concerned about is quenching my hunger and I could care less how things taste. If I’m not hungry I am happy.

Back
Top Bottom