Un-official Otto's Cyclocross Practice Thread

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do we have to reg anywhere for this? Might want to check this out next week!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
nope, just you, your helmet and your bike. or you could run the whole thing if you wanted i guess.

it is greatly appreciated that after you are done throwing up after the last heat, you help Dan break down the course with everyone; usually everyone will tackle one section of the course and this lasts about 10 minutes or so.

are you flying in or driving from orange county? most of the time i usually coax lou into getting burgers afterwards

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry to miss it this week. I got my workout in by niterider light this morning . Work is insanely so I know I'd never make it in time.

C you guys this weekend though

Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
St0sroo.gif

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
nope, just you, your helmet and your bike. or you could run the whole thing if you wanted i guess.

it is greatly appreciated that after you are done throwing up after the last heat, you help Dan break down the course with everyone; usually everyone will tackle one section of the course and this lasts about 10 minutes or so.

are you flying in or driving from orange county? most of the time i usually coax lou into getting burgers afterwards
Don't mind me. I thought this was the spot in West Milford. Nothing to see here. Taking my plane back to Orange County.

Dan

This Saturday and Sunday 28th/29th cyclocross will be happening at ottos farm. Same format as Wednesday cross practice. 12:00 start

vlkslvr

seeing this bumped makes me excited. Sorry for you sadness there Pearl - you and Mandi will be missed at Otto's

Top Bottom