**OFFICIAL** - If you could change Norms username and avatar, what would you pick?

The Kalmyk

View attachment 85711
@The Kalmyk - ??? - do a google image search on that....

View attachment 85712

@serviceguy - most excellent.

My Aunt lives in my grandparents home which they've had since they came to this country in 1951. A lot of memories there. She is selling it, as is her right, and I met up with her last night. She gave three bags of old pics for a project I am doing on the Kalmyk people for our local temple.

I thought it would be cool to change things up since it's a topic on the board and besides, change is constant as we all know.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
My Aunt lives in my grandparents home which they've had since they came to this country in 1951. A lot of memories there. She is selling it, as is her right, and I met up with her last night. She gave three bags of old pics for a project I am doing on the Kalmyk people for our local temple.

I thought it would be cool to change things up since it's a topic on the board and besides, change is constant as we all know.

Looking forward to some history when finished!

The Kalmyk

Looking forward to some history when finished!

This reminds me, Can you make changes under my name to read, "Norm owes me a Brooks saddle". Just want to keep it fresh on his mind as I am positive he has long forgot. Thanks in advance

It's aligned with @nealism profile title

Top Bottom