Official: Ask Kevin what I should wear on my ride today

Now that you can pick up Rapha at Walmart ride in a Walmart tank top instead.

Attachments

• 52199851886__31C738A4-BBFA-48EF-8695-8B4C179756C5.JPG
    52199851886__31C738A4-BBFA-48EF-8695-8B4C179756C5.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 305
Why no climbing? At least you get to cool off on the way down
Climbing is hot AF in the summer, same reason you climb more in the winter, because it keeps you warm. Some of those super humid mornings I was hating life climbing but obviously still going to do it, just maybe not as much.

Is it ok to wear my club's kit to another shop's ride?

asking for a friend.

i'll step in for kevy,

@fidodie, it's actually encouraged, kind of like wearing the band shirt to the band you are going to see, it's frowned upon.

couple weeks ago i got a tan line from my HRM on a long ride, how can i even this out? is it ever acceptable to road ride without a jersey? asking for me personally

Hmm... been meaning to ask...
Is it ok to wear a Bianchi cap if you are riding a Giant bike?

The mtbNJ caps give me a headache so I wear the Brooklyn ones. At first I felt like I was violating the rules, but I no longer feel this way as I feel integrated into the Brooklyn hipster community.

https://www.kitsbow.com/products/origin-a-m-short

These are the only shorts you need to wear on a MTB. One pair of shorts to rule them all, and the best i have ever ridden in. Disclosure, it may have something to do with them fitting me perfectly.

They are "baggies' but when you ride in them they are far from baggy, more from fitting and somehow not restrictive, and even better they stay out of the way when maneuvering over any obstacles in your way.
The pockets hold a phone without even feeling it in there. The material hold up to stickers and falls on rocks.

The only knock is that they may get a little hot when its hot and muggy, but on days like that only a full lycra kit will keep you cool.

https://www.kitsbow.com/products/origin-a-m-short

These are the only shorts you need to wear on a MTB. One pair of shorts to rule them all, and the best i have ever ridden in. Disclosure, it may have something to do with them fitting me perfectly.

They are "baggies' but when you ride in them they are far from baggy, more from fitting and somehow not restrictive, and even better they stay out of the way when maneuvering over any obstacles in your way.
The pockets hold a phone without even feeling it in there. The material hold up to stickers and falls on rocks.

The only knock is that they may get a little hot when its hot and muggy, but on days like that only a full lycra kit will keep you cool.

try golf shorts. cheap and fit like those shorts do

Back
Top Bottom