Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
So who lost the Toilet Bowl?
Will do a proper write up after the holidays, but @jShort will be back to back full of suck. Please update title as soon as you can.

also note that I had @UtahJoe #1 for how many weeks? Rankings aren't so make believe now are they!

Turd Bowl Loser Bracket
@jShort 59.4 + 87.2 = 146.6
@stb222 86.4 + 82.3 = 168.7
@elzoller 128.8 + 89.8 = 217

Best of the Rest Bracket
@fidodie 88.6 + 138.5 = 227.1
@pearl 85.1 + 110.7 = 195.8
@Magic 77.7 + 75.6 = 153.3

Draft Selection Order for 2019
1. Best of The Rest Bracket - Highest Combined Score Weeks 15-16 - @fidodie
2. Best of The Rest Bracket - 2nd Overall - @pearl
3. Best of The Rest - 3rd Overall - @Magic
4. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - Highest Combined Score Weeks 15-16 - @elzoller
5. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - 2nd Overall - @stb222
6. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - Biggest Loser - @jShort
7. Highest losing playoff score of week 14 - @Chris26er
8. Lowest losing playoff score of week 15 - @jnos
9. Highest losing playoff score of week 15 - @oomba47
10. Lowest losing playoff score of week 14 -@jmanic
11. Guacamole Cup Runner Up - @Carson
12. Guacamole Cup Winner - @UtahJoe

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Congrats @UtahJoe !! Rolling with my man Azul on the final and pulling it off! Who would’ve known CJ Anderson was going to have a monster game.

Suggestion for next year: Bonus Points!

Look at these scores, which by the way, brought me the championship where it count$$$$$

D5418E44-E181-4BE7-B974-DA6061730CBA.jpegF4751AD6-7BDE-47E0-907B-B75ED7B29DB2.gif

Feliz Navidad to all!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
giphy.gif

Congrats @UtahJoe

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@UtahJoe

Starting KC defense was absolutely a mistake. They're were better choices for sure.

This was an enjoyable, honest, gentleman's game. I felt like I was beat fair and square.

I look forward to playing next year with 10 of the 11 of you.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I still cant beleive all the weird shit that happened in that game...
@Carson starts foles...and I give you props for that because I think he was projected at like 16? He sets the all time Philly record for passing yards...and lets not forget @rick81721 s shit box eagles have had amazing QBs like RON JAWAROSKI and MIKE VICK :)

Then Kyle fucking Rudolph who hasnt done a thing all year scores 28 points...he had 2 games over 10 points all year and just barely

Then the great white hope christian mccaffery sets the all time record for passes caught by a RB while going off for 24 points

I think when I got done with my ride at 330, it was RIGHT at the moment when foles dropped an 83 yards bomb TD to Agalor....I was pretty sure I was F'd

But then Watson has his best game of the year, Robert woods has his best game in the 2 years I have had him, Camaro goes off,

then Edleman does this for a TD...wtf???

Crazy game.

So I dont think i played the first year or two.....Didnt @elzoller win the First Guacamole cup?

@Carson won one, @stb222 won one

Who else?

Am I the only two time Guacamole cup winner?????

And I would like to take a moment to thank out commissioner @Commissioner of Nostradamus Rankings

Who called me an idiot for drafting/not dropping Greg the leg
giphy.gif

crapped on my man Deshaun
giphy.gif

berated me to start afred fucking blue over CJ anderson yesterday (at 12:58pm, wasnt sure if Gurley was going to start or not, so this was about the best choice of the garbage I had...turned out to be a horrendous move)

martina-hill-middle-finger.gif

Just kidding JP....Thanks for putting all of this together, we would be lost without you....Outside of the draft debacle, everything went smoothly...well done!

I think our gif game was again strong and we managed to keep @MadisonDan entertained

tenor.gif

So talk about luck this year:
I drafted
watson
kamara
freeman
woods
landry
kelce
greg the leg
vikings D

Lost freeman in the first game, so that was a total bust. Greg the leg missed a month or so....But otherwise I dont think any of my players got hurt.

I made 1 trade to @Chris26er Landry for Edleman and collins....Collins got replaced 2 min later by Gus the bus and I would say the landry edleman trade was a wash.

Sad it had to come to an end.. :(

rick81721

Lothar
@Carson starts foles...and I give you props for that because I think he was projected at like 16? He sets the all time Philly record for passing yards...and lets not forget @rick81721 s shit box eagles have had amazing QBs like RON JAWAROSKI and MIKE VICK :)

Speaking of our beloved WORLD CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

bG9H6to.gif

At least until the stinkin Bears lay down like dogs and let the Vikes win on sunday… :rolleyes:

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Then Kyle fucking Rudolph who hasnt done a thing all year scores 28 points...he had 2 games over 10 points all year and just barely

Then the great white hope christian mccaffery sets the all time record for passes caught by a RB while going off for 24 points

I think when I got done with my ride at 330, it was RIGHT at the moment when foles dropped an 83 yards bomb TD to Agalor....I was pretty sure I was F'd

But then Watson has his best game of the year, Robert woods has his best game in the 2 years I have had him, Camaro goes off,

then Edleman does this for a TD...wtf???

Crazy game.

So I dont think i played the first year or two.....Didnt @elzoller win the First Guacamole cup?

@Carson won one, @stb222 won one

Who else?

Am I the only two time Guacamole cup winner?????

And I would like to take a moment to thank out commissioner @Commissioner of Nostradamus Rankings

Who called me an idiot for drafting/not dropping Greg the leg
giphy.gif

crapped on my man Deshaun
giphy.gif

berated me to start afred fucking blue over CJ anderson yesterday (at 12:58pm, wasnt sure if Gurley was going to start or not, so this was about the best choice of the garbage I had...turned out to be a horrendous move)

martina-hill-middle-finger.gif

Just kidding JP....Thanks for putting all of this together, we would be lost without you....Outside of the draft debacle, everything went smoothly...well done!

I think our gif game was again strong and we managed to keep @MadisonDan entertained

tenor.gif

So talk about luck this year:
I drafted
watson
kamara
freeman
woods
landry
kelce
greg the leg
vikings D

Lost freeman in the first game, so that was a total bust. Greg the leg missed a month or so....But otherwise I dont think any of my players got hurt.

I made 1 trade to @Chris26er Landry for Edleman and collins....Collins got replaced 2 min later by Gus the bus and I would say the landry edleman trade was a wash.

Sad it had to come to an end.. :(

This was the post of a Champion.

Top Bottom