Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

jnos

I lost by 4.5 pts. Fuckin' Chiefs letting CareBear kick 5 field goals. One of those should have been a TD. Also, Rosas shit the bed because the Giants suck and can't even get in FG position against the Titans! BooooO!

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well, I have to say im psyched for the FF Super Bowl here-
At first I was hoping @UtahJoe and @Carson would get knocked out so they would be as miserable as me, but then seeing Utah go all Bruce Banner, I got scared and rooted for the Camaro.

Anyways, you guys deserve it with the strong run of wins you had to finish the season. This is a valid Super Bowl.

Please note this is not at all a validation of @Commissioner Rankings of Make Believe’s bullshit power rankings.
We all know he just has his toddler pick names out of a hat.
63324EB5-A734-4F75-9072-995F31367ED8.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Nothing since Wednesday? wow, I guess this is why the season isn't longer than 16 weeks!

Here is the Guac Cup breakdown and line for those looking to place some bets:
Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 9.23.14 AM.png
Still can't believe @UtahJoe is rolling out Doug Fucking Martin in a championship game, but here we are.
Big Dick Nick makes an appearance on Carsons roster at the moment, replacing cry baby Cam.

Turd Bowl Loser Bracket
@jShort 59.4
@stb222 86.4
@elzoller 128.8

It seems that @elzoller is in the clear here, which is a good situation to be in and unless something earth shattering happens, will be locked into the #4 pick. He has the highest projected points this week too, while things just get worse and worse for the $horties, with the lowest projection at 85.6. If this plays out like it should, we are looking at a back-to-back Turd Bowl Champion. Maybe @Norm can make a better title for a two time loser?

Best of the Rest Bracket
@fidodie 88.6
@pearl 85.1
@Magic 77.7

Much tighter on this side, Everyone is projected within 10 points of each other, so it will be fun to watch as the battle for the top 3 draft order picks shakes out.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Current view of the waiver wire
downloadfile-4.gif

@Carson and I will be giving you guys a championship match up with Doug Martin and nick foles for God sakes... DOUG MARTIN IS BY FAR THE HIGHEST RATED RB OUT THERE... Wtf!

Although I have been hearing rumors about Todd gurley...
giphy-7.gif

SAVE ME JOHN KELLY

oh and @oobaa47 just dissapears after he loses?

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My bread-and-butter Cam can't give me one more week. I might go down to Broad Street, South Shithole, PA and watch Foles win me the Cup!

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Nothing since Wednesday? wow, I guess this is why the season isn't longer than 16 weeks!

Here is the Guac Cup breakdown and line for those looking to place some bets:
View attachment 83215
Still can't believe @UtahJoe is rolling out Doug Fucking Martin in a championship game, but here we are.
Big Dick Nick makes an appearance on Carsons roster at the moment, replacing cry baby Cam.

Turd Bowl Loser Bracket
@jShort 59.4
@stb222 86.4
@elzoller 128.8

It seems that @elzoller is in the clear here, which is a good situation to be in and unless something earth shattering happens, will be locked into the #4 pick. He has the highest projected points this week too, while things just get worse and worse for the $horties, with the lowest projection at 85.6. If this plays out like it should, we are looking at a back-to-back Turd Bowl Champion. Maybe @Norm can make a better title for a two time loser?

Best of the Rest Bracket
@fidodie 88.6
@pearl 85.1
@Magic 77.7

Much tighter on this side, Everyone is projected within 10 points of each other, so it will be fun to watch as the battle for the top 3 draft order picks shakes out.

oh well....season didn't go as planned, for a moment it looked like my team would take off but Wentz sucked along with D. Johnson, what a waste of 1st rd pick then Diggs took the backseat as Thielen seemed to be the WR of chocie. Good think I gots him on my other team playing for the Championship and big dinero!! ;-)

I'll take the #4 pick, not a bad spot....#3 and #4 are the best ones.

I shall be back to reclaim the Cup that bears my name!!!

giphy.gif

0*u_AbHdIfufUuVgj1.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Carson plays nick foles today... Nick foles sets the all time eagles record for passing in a game.... Not sure how I can over come that kind of luck

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh snap, this ain't over yet....

Man what a match @Carson... I have had Robert woods for two seasons, today was the most points he ever scored, you get a hail Mary td, I get a freak td from Edelman after he rolls over a defender... WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT LOL

Screenshot_20181223-195649_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Top Bottom