Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Here is Chad hanging with Nick Mangold. Nick is a relatively big fella - no Jeff Lageman, but big.
Chad is right there - playing weight difference was about 80lbs. (wikipedia)

IMG_2676 (1).PNG

lots of familiar faces down in the family/VIP area - i'm not good at putting names to them.
(i was not in that section, just could see in)

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
MONDAY NIGHT SITUATIONS

Usually it's clear cut what the drama will be tonight, but man, in the playoff bracket, nothing is decided right now.

@UtahJoe is -18 against @oobaa47 with Kamara left to roll out. The Silly Nanies have already started the excuses of Dead Sailors financing their way into the first pick in the draft, but it really isn't over just yet. This may be known as the "Battle of the cry Babies", with @oobaa47 complaining about all of his injuries every other day while still having Todd Gurley on his roster, and @UtahJoe complaining about @oobaa47 buying up. This is the birth of a new rivalry, that is for certain!

In the other side of the bracket, @jnos has blew his load and mustered up 96.1 points. Seeing that @Carson has only put up 57.9 points (down by 38.2) is concerning, but he still has Cam Newton, McCaffrey, Curtis Samuel and the Saints D. Thats ~9.5 points per position which sounds easily doable. It will be a stressful night in the police car for the Carson squad. I imagine speeding tickets may seem a bump if this some how does not work out for them.

Already rumblings of the storylines for the Guac Cup, @jnos vs @oobaa47, where @jnos is playing with the Dead Sailors money in the championship?
Good guy @jnos vs @UtahJoe, two OG managers battling it out?
What's your fav?

IN OTHER NEWS

The losers are still going at it, some players still left to roll out, but since you've read this far:

Turd Bowl Loser Bracket
@jShort 59.4
@stb222 84 (DJ Moore left to play)
@elzoller 128.8 (High score of the week, fart noise)

Is it possible for Germy to be the Biggest Loser two years in a row?

Best of the Rest Bracket
@fidodie 88.6
@pearl 78.1 (Lutz left to play)
@Magic 77.7

This will be a tight race here.

My notes for reference
Draft Order:
1. Golden Turd Winners Bracket - Highest Combined Score Weeks 15-16
2. Golden Turd Winners Bracket - 2nd Overall
3. Golden Turd Winners Bracket - 3rd Overall
4. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - Highest Combined Score Weeks 15-16
5. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - 2nd Overall
6. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - 3rd Overall
7. Highest losing playoff score of week 14 - @Chris26er
8. Lowest losing playoff score of week 15 -
9. Highest losing playoff score of week 15 - Third Place
10. Lowest losing playoff score of week 14 -@jmanic
11. Guacamole Cup Runner Up
12. Guacamole Cup Winner

oobaa47

This is fn nuts!!!!! Gurley gets hurt and only gets 12 carries in the entire game?!?! Clearly seen limping around all 2nd half??? Come on man......

And just for the record, I didnt want the first pick, just a top 6 pick. Every other league I was in I was picking 11th or 12th, so I just wanted a different team structure with different players. Only team that offered was the first overall.

True justice would be having kamara's ankle rolled up on during the very first carry and missing the rest of the game. But what's really going to happen is he's going to finish with 18.5 points, causing me to lose by 1/2 point. I would actually prefer the latter, as that would be a perfect ending to my fantasy football season this year......

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
10. Lowest losing playoff score of week 14 -@jmanic
tumblr_mvyua2h1Nz1rhyv4go1_500.gif

In other words...
giphybs.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is fn nuts!!!!! Gurley gets hurt and only gets 12 carries in the entire game?!?! Clearly seen limping around all 2nd half??? Come on man......

And just for the record, I didnt want the first pick, just a top 6 pick. Every other league I was in I was picking 11th or 12th, so I just wanted a different team structure with different players. Only team that offered was the first overall.

True justice would be having kamara's ankle rolled up on during the very first carry and missing the rest of the game. But what's really going to happen is he's going to finish with 18.5 points, causing me to lose by 1/2 point. I would actually prefer the latter, as that would be a perfect ending to my fantasy football season this year......
let me get this straight....you got 29 points out of the guy who you BOUGHT AND PAID for and you still come here crying?

tenor.gif

@UtahJoe complaining about @oobaa47 buying up.
I still dont know what fucking world you live in that this is ok...can an NFL team buy a draft pick? No they cannot. The can trade up, they cannot BUY up.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
let me get this straight....you got 29 points out of the guy who you BOUGHT AND PAID for and you still come here crying?

tenor.gif

I still dont know what fucking world you live in that this is ok...can an NFL team buy a draft pick? No they cannot. The can trade up, they cannot BUY up.

giphy.gif

oobaa47

Oh man.....you've been way too easy to troll.....the best part has been eliciting responses from you after I post.......some of these gif's are legendary......I couldn't stop laughing......

Either way, it was a great league, thanks Commish for putting the work in......

Oh wait, I just realized my starting te, delanie walker, has been out all year after playing just a few weeks.......I can't believe it.........oh damn, and even my back up qb got hurt!! Alex Smith was crucial for me and HE IS ALSO out all year!!!! Wtf!!!!!

Lol, merry Xmas and happy New year guys!!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh man.....you've been way too easy to troll.....the best part has been eliciting responses from you after I post.......some of these gif's are legendary......I couldn't stop laughing......

Either way, it was a great league, thanks Commish for putting the work in......

Oh wait, I just realized my starting te, delanie walker, has been out all year after playing just a few weeks.......I can't believe it.........oh damn, and even my back up qb got hurt!! Alex Smith was crucial for me and HE IS ALSO out all year!!!! Wtf!!!!!

Lol, merry Xmas and happy New year guys!!
Yes, we know you have been trolling this whole year.....and hey congratulations, you got one over on our commissioner and good chance you win yourself some money as a result of it. If that happens, enjoy it....I mean you kinda sort of fucked over everyone else in the game, but that certainly isnt your problem after the commissioner gave his ok and most of us werent paying attention.

This is why I have been against playing for money in this particular league....it has usually been nothing more than a fun thread where we post gifs, etc....But money changes things as we see

Top Bottom