Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mark Sanchez? Even @soundz laughed. And Adrian Peterson? I literally just turned the game on, and this was the first play we saw.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Muchás gracías Guac-
¿You couldn’t have the decency to beat me by more points than I left on the bench?
3A7FD6BB-3389-4844-9AA2-E9216E605529.gif

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
5XEq.gif

giphy.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
ITS FINALLY HERE, THE PLAYOFFS!

Amazing it's been 12 weeks of this shit already, but here we are. Lets break down the situations.

#1 @Carson and #2 @UtahJoe both have byes so they will be idle, but can we get some sort of wager on this game? Maybe a, loser has to buy a McDonalds happy meal for other?

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 9.18.21 AM.png
@Chris26er is the heavy favorite against @jnos and the injured 26ers, it may be tough sledding for them to pull this off. Really wish Melvin wasn't out, but like Kevin Garnett said, anything is possible.

The other matchup though, @oobaa47 and @jmanic, is much closer, but still the Dead Sailors are a double digit favorite. Will be interesting to see how much the line moves as the week goes on.

Lets see what waiver moves are pulled tomorrow and we can revisit then!

PLAYOFF PAYOUTS RECAP

Guacmole Cup Winner: $200
Guacmole Cup Runner Up: $20
#1 Seed Regular Season: $20 - @Carson

But lets get down to the nitty gritty, the real reason we are here. The Golden Turd Bracket. For those not in the know, this is the pool of losers who couldn't figure out how to get it together this year and will face off to find out who really, really sucks the most. The goal here is to NOT advance. Win and you are out. The bracket is as follows:
Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 9.26.09 AM.png

The losers will face off a in a 3 way cage match that will cover weeks 15 and 16. The lowest scoring two week total will be crowned the golden turd loser and have their title changed by @Norm for the year. Maybe he can get more creative this year?

********BREAKING NEWS:
Just announced, the winners (or losers?) of week 14 will then enter a cage match to find out who is the best of the worst over two weeks.

The winners will face off to battle who will battle for draft position picks.

Just a reminder of the breakdown of draft pick order since we now have 12 teams:
1. Golden Turd Winners Bracket - Highest Combined Score Weeks 15-16
2. Golden Turd Winners Bracket - 2nd Overall
3. Golden Turd Winners Bracket - 3rd Overall
4. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - Highest Combined Score Weeks 15-16
5. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - 2nd Overall
6. Golden Turd Triple Threat Loser Bracket - 3rd Overall
7. Highest losing playoff score of week 13
8. Lowest losing playoff score of week 13
9. Highest losing playoff score of week 14 - Third Place
10. Lowest losing playoff score of week 14
11. Guacamole Cup Runner Up
12. Guacamole Cup Winner

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is good stuff. My entry fee for 2019 is already paid!

I'm a #3 seed in my work league, so I don't have time to win a happy meal from Utah this week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom