Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I tried to send you money from Scotland. The app will not let me. I'll try later. I can't believe how annoying you've been and it's only mid August.
I give you an E for effort for attempting this overseas

Is draft day still at terrible o'clock?
I can make it later in the evening if that works for everyone, but @jShort maybe completly wasted by 10 or so and start drafting all the kickers

@oobaa47, still looking to turn that 12 into a 1? If not, I'll start sending @pearl a dollar a day (paying dues the same way we selected draft order).
just make sure its family and friends

oobaa47

@oobaa47, still looking to turn that 12 into a 1? If not, I'll start sending @pearl a dollar a day (paying dues the same way we selected draft order).

Absolutely....as long as it's cool....like I said, every damn league I'm in I'm picking in the same area, I'd like to mix it up a little and get some different players....

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Ya I'm fine with that, first draft pick trade going down in history, just let me know if you are both 100% on that!

oobaa47

Ya I'm fine with that, first draft pick trade going down in history, just let me know if you are both 100% on that!

Does anyone want the 1st pick? I'm willing to trade down a few spots.......just looking to pick up an extra 5th rounder......sorry Pearl I've commissioned every type of fantasy league known to man and I know how much of a pain in the a** it is. This is my way of exacting revenge on all the headaches.....;)

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
giphy.gif

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Okay, I paypaled Jeremy $30-
where is my t-shirt?

oobaa47

@oobaa47 first overall pick
ap.jpg

I've only ridden the AP train once, and it didn't even make it to the first stop, as he decided to whip his child and subsequently get suspended for the entire year back in 2014.

The next year I drafted Bell who was suspended and then tore his knee up when he returned, missing the majority of the season.

Last year I loaded up on Ezekiel Elliott who was suspended and then overturned so many times I lost track. Bottom line is he hardly played when it mattered.

It really doesn't matter who I draft as he's guaranteed to get suspended and/or hurt.

anybody want the top overall pick for that matter? I'm willing to trade down to three or four..... Not asking for much in return......

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Can't wait to see OOBBBBAAAAA in the regular season...he is already on his second trade and friggin season hasn't started!!!!

He has been more active pre-draft than the whole league last season!!!!!

giphy.gif

WTF with the draft on LABOR DAY WEEKEND, FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7:30PM??!?!?!?!?!?!?!.....autopick will be and will be a fking crushing machine!!!

XtIO.gif

BE READY!!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Wanna do it this Friday instead? I'd be happy to move it up because I'm sure #2 is coming in 10 days or less...

Top Bottom