Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

Down to the final 2, which leaves @oobaa47 picking at the turn or 11th...

I also found out that since we are picking the draft order, it allows us to trade draft picks, so lets turn that on for shits and giggles

FIRST ROUND DRAFT BOARD
1. @jnos
2. @pearl
3. @elzoller
4. @Carson
5. @fidodie
6. @jmanic
7. @UtahJoe
8. @stb222
9. @jShort
10. @Chris26er

11. Expansion Team #1 - @oobaa47 - Aug 20
12. Expansion Team #2 - @1sh0t1b33r - Mr. Irrelevant

Last edited:
How did it land on Friday night for the draft? Not that I actually do anything but Friday/Saturday evenings are typical out somewhere at 7:30. Auto pick it is...

730? WTF? how about 9 or 10pm after the kids are in bed...Christ @pearl does mandi put you to bed at the same time as your son?
Jack is asleep at 715 or so, so I’ll finish his bath, tuck him in tight, come down and have some milk and cookies and watch your completely shit the bed again on draft day

Is there a tentative day and time for the draft or will it be spread out over a few days similar to the draft order selection process?
Oh God. I did a slow draft once...it was mrude
31st is T’s bday dinner at 7pm. May the auto draft odds be ever in my favor.
I showed up to draft an hour or two late last year. Autodraft managed to pick everyone I would avoid at all costs, but I did wind up in 4th after a rebuild.

I am willing to pay someone's entry fee to move up into the top four....or we can trade picks.....and the only reason being that in every single draft I'm in, I'm picking last or second to last.....which will result in very similar teams.....#boring......any takers?

I am willing to pay someone's entry fee to move up into the top four....or we can trade picks.....and the only reason being that in every single draft I'm in, I'm picking last or second to last.....which will result in very similar teams.....#boring......any takers?
You can have the #1 slot if you pay my entry fee. @pearl, is this legal?

UPDATE: Here is your new 2018-2019 playoff bracket:
Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 8.46.39 AM.png
Top 2 teams will have a bye, one game each round.

DRAFT ORDER FINALIZED
Well, that was more difficult than I imagined, but we are all set and ready to rock and roll.

FIRST ROUND DRAFT BOARD
1. @jnos
2. @pearl
3. @elzoller
4. @Carson
5. @fidodie
6. @jmanic
7. @UtahJoe
8. @stb222
9. @jShort
10. @Chris26er
11. @Magic
12. @oobaa47

The next fun step is PAYING YOUR DUES. This is something that maybe 10 years ago would be difficult to do, people may send a check, or pay in cash and could take more than a couple weeks to handle. In 2018, with mobile apps and the fact that we are always in front of a computer, it should be something we can pull off in just 5 days.

Can we possibly have 11 people submit $20 via PayPal to jamesjpearl@gmail.com by this coming Friday? Stay tuned to find out!

giphy.gif

@oobaa47 at the turn

Last edited:
I tried to send you money from Scotland. The app will not let me. I'll try later. I can't believe how annoying you've been and it's only mid August.

I tried to send you money from Scotland. The app will not let me. I'll try later. I can't believe how annoying you've been and it's only mid August.

You noticed the 'j' in the middle of the email address??

Back
Top Bottom