Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
I think Heythorpe died. His user account is legit gone.

Hmm...how about that?! I guess it is because I still know a shit-fuck-ton more mountain bikers in NJ than I do in Oregon...6 years later. Though, I guess if I actually rode a mountain bike once in awhile that might help...or a bike...or talked to anybody that I didn't work with...

oobaa47

Is there a tentative day and time for the draft or will it be spread out over a few days similar to the draft order selection process?

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
31st is T’s bday dinner at 7pm. May the auto draft odds be ever in my favor.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
@Magic, this will test your skills, see if you can pull it off during dinner, unless its just you two, that would be rough.

DRAFT DATE IS AUG 31, 730PM

Just to recap the situation, we are waiting on pins and needles for @jshorts pick, will he pick the turn at #12 or for some reason take #9?

FIRST ROUND DRAFT BOARD
1. @jnos
2. @pearl
3. @elzoller
4. @Carson
5. @fidodie
6. @jmanic
7. @UtahJoe
8. @stb222

4. Second highest score in "Winners Toilet Bowl - @Chris26er - Aug 9 - LATE
10. Golden Turd Winner - @jShort - Aug 17
11. Expansion Team #1 - @oobaa47 - Aug 20
12. Expansion Team #2 - @1sh0t1b33r - Mr. Irrelevant

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
This.

Maybe she'll be into it. I'll let her pick for me. Is this right through the app? Asking for a friend.
yes, through le app

Just give me the next available pick.
you want me to pick between 7 and 12? maybe i'll have jack pick from his line of cars:
image1 (1).jpeg
Car 1 - pick 9
Car 2 - pick 10
Car 3 - pick 11
Car 4 - pick 12
Wait, 730 on a Friday night?

Losers....
how many beers deep will you be in by 730? or is it still tshirt time that early

Last edited:
Top Bottom